Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

weird thing happening to my car..help pls!

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Krusty...ehh don't give me ideas...if i could i would! i tell you...technology is a bitch! i miss the good old days of simplicity. Even my 95 850 wagon was good on this regards..
    fabs

WEZO..apres le software update..as tu vu un difference (compare as quando da voiture etais stock)? merci
    fabs

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
      WEZO..apres le software update..as tu vu un difference (compare as quando da voiture etais stock)? merci
      fabs
      Aucun impact sur la performance mais moteur et transmission mieux "ajustés".
      V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
      V70R 2006
      S60 2.5T 2006
      S40 1.9T 2001
      V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

wezo.. okay donc, idle plus smooth, trans. shift mieux, throttle resoponse...mieux??? merci
        fab

Commentaire

observation*** so far i've noticed that this happenes as i'm driving or after having driven for some time, but not when the engine is cold..... fabs

Commentaire

salut

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
            observation*** so far i've noticed that this happenes as i'm driving or after having driven for some time, but not when the engine is cold..... fabs
            I got the exact same problem.

I know that where not suppose tu run our turbo when the engin is cold but I'm testing a couple of thing to find a way to fix it.

I got the last ECM software update before the upsolute remap. And I got this kind of hesitation of my engine.

I will try to re-install the IPD TCV this week-end and set it up weel (like IPD SAY'S)

I will let you know

PS: I din't find anyting after the ECM update???

Commentaire

Kearmith....so you're saying that before and after the software updates, you didn't see a difference and you always had a hesitation?

I usually drive my car easy until the temperature gueage goes to the halfway mark..when i get there i still have turbo working okay...it's after i've been driving for a bit, weather i drive hard or easy.

I don't have the turbo control valve on my car..do i really need to get it?

This just started happening about 2-3 weeks ago...very strange...I also had my throttle body cleaned out last week.
              fab

Commentaire

salut

This kind of hesitation appear after the remap.

About the warm up of the turbi, it's exactly what i'm doing.

You have a TCV (volvo one)

With the original TCV volvo (new), my car is smooth. When I'm using the IPD one my car is realy stiff. In the two way after "X" time I got that hesitation.

But I have a check engine from O2 sensor, I have remove the catalysor. So I have a couple of think to take care...

Commentaire

can it be this????

An observation.....I was driving around (once again..no turbo at all). I had noticed just the other day that the tcv had it's clip broken and had fallen upside down and was resting on the engine. I turned off the car, got out, turning it up again and somewhat rested it on the side of the air box where it should be (right?) and gave it two small little taps (maybe something in it was stuck?). Started the car and the turbo was back in the game and at full tilt! i drove for maybe a minute or two and then the turbo didn't die completly but felt almost close to stock program...i went to check the tcv (thinking maybe it fell down again) and it was still hanging on the airbox..

my questions are:
                  1.can this tcv be the problem?
                  2. can the tcv degrade in performance or is it an all or nothing thing?

I will try tomorrow to start the car, let it idle and maybe spray some TB cleaner on the tubes that connect to the valve to see for any leaks...
                  let me know..thanks
                  fabs

Commentaire

another update..
                    well driving home last night i had turbo on for a few minutes and then cut off, after that it seemed to drive (once again) almost in stock 2.5T format....

question: if i want to disconnect the battery to reset the ecu paramaters, will it cause any other problems with the car? do i need a code to enter for the radio?
                    fabs

Commentaire

No security code for the HU-xxx.

S70 2000
                      V70R 2006
                      S60 2.5T 2006
                      S40 1.9T 2001
                      V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

cool thanks! but before i reconnect the battery, is there anything i should do? does the key have to be in the position 1 or 2?
                        thanks
                        fabs

Commentaire

"0" to disconnect
                          "II" to reconnect

S70 2000
                          V70R 2006
                          S60 2.5T 2006
                          S40 1.9T 2001
                          V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

update....

thanks, ya i disconnected battery, waited about 15-20min..reconnected. I started up the car, idled a little rough for a moment and then cleared itself out. I drove around for about 5-10min and the turbo seemed to br present and pulled well. Can it be that the computers on board need a little reset? maybe there was a bit of a contrast from when it was stock and the new remap and i also noticed the throttle response was a bit better...thanks
                            fabs

Commentaire

salut

I think that I have found my problem yesterday.

Rightnow I drove the Banana to go at work. My girl friend told me about that new check engine:

Inspection Bloc moteur (yes my Volvo talk to me in french) .. The last time that I got that messages, It was about my reverse pipe. So, it's probably broken again, if we can get nice weather this week-end, I will try to find out

Same symptome, but not the same problem

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X