Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

weird thing happening to my car..help pls!

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• weird thing happening to my car..help pls!

Hi guys, this has happened a few times now. usually it's happened when taking off from a stop or light but tonight it happened while i was driving on the highway...i was cruising along and when i went to press on the gas to pass, it felt like it didn't downshift and was moving along as if i didn't have a turbo and i was listening and i didn't hear my turbo kick in..kept on driving for a bit and came to a light. when i too off the turbo was working again....any ideas? can it be to the recent remap i did? is it throttle-body related? something to do with accell. cable? kickdown? i don't think there is a cable on my 2006 model, but the crappy electric TB...right? any help would be great..thanks
    fabs

As-tu une TCV d'IPD?...
    V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
    V70R 2006
    S60 2.5T 2006
    S40 1.9T 2001
    V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

WEZO...no, i don't think so...i never had it installed....

Commentaire

food for thought...i had changed out my spark plugs about a year ago...but seeing as the turbo is working more now, can it be that the plugs are running hotter than usual and need to change them? just a thought...mind you i don't know what model number would be good for my car? thanks
        fabs

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
          food for thought...i had changed out my spark plugs about a year ago...but seeing as the turbo is working more now, can it be that the plugs are running hotter than usual and need to change them? just a thought...mind you i don't know what model number would be good for my car? thanks
          fabs
          The ones that are in your car are the right ones...

I think your car needs the software update for the ECM that we spoke about...for me, that's your problem...

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
          15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
          Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
          1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Rog..why must you be the bearer of bad news? haahaha
            if i pass by, can you guys pull the codes that you talked about last time, go through them and see what there is? maybe there is something else that is causing it? thanks
            fabs

Commentaire

maybe a partially blocked cat? i know that when i start my car (in the morning lets say) it's idling a bit high and then drops, but when it's still high, i can hear like a sputtering coming from underneith the car and then i don't hear it when the idle settles???
              i don't think the turbo itself is the problem as it comes back in....

Commentaire

For the codes you have, the next step is the software upgrade for your throttle body...

That's the next step...

15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Fantastical!!! so i have to revert on my remap..right? ay mierda!

Commentaire

Unfortunately, yes. You need to have your car flashed back to stock, so that we can do the software updates...

After that, you can have your tune put back in...

Commentaire

okay...but do you think the tune that was done for me will work okay once re-installed or will some of the paramaters have changed?
                      fabs

Commentaire

From what I've seen, it looks like the parameters change, and they need to re-write the software to work after the update...

Commentaire

TABAR....! siiiiigggghhh..... this blows!

Commentaire

Envoyé par rj240 Voir le message
                            From what I've seen, it looks like the parameters change, and they need to re-write the software to work after the update...

+1
                            Expérimenté.
                            ... et tu en as été témoin, chef!
                            V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
                            V70R 2006
                            S60 2.5T 2006
                            S40 1.9T 2001
                            V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire