Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

if you had to choose between these wagons???

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

So you really like your xc70? what year is it? seen a few for sale...but mostly 2000 models (2002-2005) that are in our budget
    fab

Commentaire

So you want to change your V70 or your Passat?

Cadillac STS-4 V8 AWD 2005
      Volvo S70 2.4M SE 1998 Vendu!
      Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
      Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
      Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

hahah no i'm not touching my car...it's my wifes passat that is coming to turm on her lease and we might be giving it back...but i will try to convince her on getting another volvo..but like i said, on the newer models she has a hard time with the turning radius..(it's pretty bad on my car) but i did test drive a 2005 or 06 xc70 a while back and it turned very well....the salesman said it was due to the 16" tires it had and made it turn more (maybe it doesn't have the rubber end-stops)???
        fabs

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
          So you really like your xc70? what year is it? seen a few for sale...but mostly 2000 models (2002-2005) that are in our budget
          fab
          I really do, the only little problem is that it's not as fast as my S80 T6 2004.
          By the way, it's a 2007. (model 2001-2007)
          This is my car

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
          Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
          Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

the turning radius
            I forgot to say that. I know it's really bad but im not shure it's a lot worst than your VW.

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
            Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
            Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

wow..really nice car and very clean! good stuff! i noticed on your center cluster at the bottom, you have different control buttons...is it for suspension? aed system?
              how have you find it in terms of reliability, repairs>? not too bad? any issues? how is the AWD system on it? i have to say, with my fwd car, slipping hasn't been an issue, it handles very well.
              fab

Commentaire

AWD system
                It's not that bad but, it's not as good as a Subaru Outback because it's always a FWD but when your spinning the rear wheels comes on and you feel it when you drive it!
                i noticed on your center cluster at the bottom, you have different control buttons...is it for suspension? aed system?
                The first control is for the child lock in the back (normaly it would be on the inside of the door). The second one is for the folding mirrors. The third one is for the rear park assist. The last one is for the alarm (to turn it off).
                My car hasn't got the 4-C (the air suspention) because if you break one Shock, it's 1000$ EACH! So i tried to find one without the 4-C, and i did. The only real advantage is if your tow a Trailer, a caravan etc... Because the car lift it self.
                wow..really nice car and very clean!
                Thanks! I have a rare find indeed! I have bought it 2 months ago with 24 000KM.
                how have you find it in terms of reliability, repairs>? not too bad? any issues?
                I can't really say anything because i only had it for 2 months. I didn't had any problem with it since ive got it.

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
                Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
                Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

Cool, glad to hear you like it...it was the 4-c option i was thinking...but it's good in way, like you said, cheaper if it breaks down.

They are indeed good cars, and if it's a FWD model that'll be cool as well. I know what you where refering to with the AWD system compared to the subaru and even though it's not the same as the subi, at least it helps a biit on the fuel consumption part..(don't have all 4 wheels going)...
                  I did have some tranny issues after i got my car, but i was lucky that it was still under warranty (a valve body job costs big $$$)...di you have any tranny issues (gear flare-up, down-shifting shudder)??? if so bring it in, get a tranny software update and hopefully (with the little milage you have) it should fix it right away, actually, you might want to see which software you have...might be due for an upgrade? just a thought...ciao
                  fabs

Commentaire

I didn't had any problem with the trany in my XC70 but i did in my S80.
                    A couple of time the tranny was slipping and the Geartronic wasn't working. I had an error message like (stop as quickly as possible). So i did, and the dealer said that there wasn't any thing wrong. But, i gotta say that the S80 T6 has a GM tranny modified to work with a 2.9 Twinturbo.

Like i Said, if you have any question contact me!

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
                    Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
                    Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

Envoyé par Dieu Volvo Voir le message
                      So i tried to find one without the 4-C, and i did. The only real advantage is if your tow a Trailer, a caravan etc... Because the car lift it self.
                      Actually the 4-C is not an air suspension, but rather a computer controlled hydraulic dampening shock. It can adjust dampening only, not height.

The nivomat shocks are the ones that are self-leveling.

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
                      15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
                      Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
                      1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Envoyé par rj240 Voir le message
                        Actually the 4-C is not an air suspension, but rather a computer controlled hydraulic dampening shock. It can adjust dampening only, not height.

The nivomat shocks are the ones that are self-leveling.
                        Oh, i didn't knew that, i tought that it was the same thing. RJ240 TO THE RESCUE!

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
                        Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
                        Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

Ya i remember when my bro changed out his nimovats, they where about 4-500.00 each!!!! yup...and he had to change both of them...so maybe what you have is not that bad...
                          i think that's why a FWD model might also be a good choice ...less in maintenance...
                          fabs

Commentaire

Ya i remember when my bro changed out his nimovats, they where about 4-500.00 each!!!! yup...and he had to change both of them...so maybe what you have is not that bad...
                            i think that's why a FWD model might also be a good choice ...less in maintenance...
                            fabs
                            Yep, i think that's a good choice! And The AWD is not a very big difference on the Quebec Roads. I also drive a Volvo S80 and it's not that bad in snow.

Volvo S80 T6 2004 Vendu!
                            Volvo S80 V8 AWD 2008
                            Volvo XC70 2.5T AWD 2007

Commentaire

Chargement...
                            X