Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• 850 T New

Hey guys, bonjour lol, my french typing is really bad so ill type in english for my intro.. 1994 volvo 850 Turbo 246k kms Tinted tails, bov, stage zero (maintence done) Auto Meter boost guages installed, im joining you guys over from Volvospeed.com i didnt know there was a place like this for us montreal guys anyways heres my car:

Is that a twin turbo, why two boost gage?

Anyway, that's a nice car you have there! Have you done some other mod to it appart from stage zero ? The presence of a boost gauge always almost mean the boost as been raised

I don't know if there's a lot of english fellow on here, but at least some member like me will be able to understand you and make your visit here a little bit more comfortable :P I'm no english boy tho, but I spend so much time on tbricks that I can now call myself a bilingual.

I always thought the poeple from here, well mostly the whiteblock crowd, would benefit a lot from a quick visit over the vs forum. Spread the word about this forum, maybe there are a few from quebec or canada that would like to join. We need more performance oriented poeple, really!

Welcome to the board and pleeease post more picture, damn
    94 944T - 16v Turbo Best 1/4: 12,12 @ 122, best 1/8: 7,21 @ 101 VENDU!
    5.3 Turbo, S475, 4L80e, Jake's trans kit and transbrake, Ms3Pro; Best 1/4 11,12 @ 118 Best 1/8 6,87 @ 104
    www.deeworks.ca

If you aren't breaking something, you're doing it wrong! -Turbobricks.com

Envoyé par Marius850R
    " dee the engine killer " !!

Commentaire

lol I wish twin turbo, im only running an MBC to 14 psi for now, More pics to be up soon, yea my french alright i just need to practice, la companie a fait une erreur est ma envoie 2 boost guage un en PSI est l'autre un BAR, dapres moi cest cool le backlight cest des RED LED. Si il ya des questions de volvo 850 se serrais la pour aidez nimporte qui and im also really cheap labor.. Timming belt PCV all stage zero stuff... Saving money for forged rods and Manual tranny which will hopefully go down during the winter...

Ill try my best to get the word out there... Any MTL meets???!?! and anyone down for Napierville friday nite?

Commentaire

good to see you,we could try to meet some were around mtl once in a while

brian

Commentaire

Cool thank you btw ill start a new thread maybe we can get an MTL meet going on

Commentaire

We're not a lot here to drag race our car. I do race mine every friday night at a local track but it's only 1/8 miles. My car is pretty much setuped for a short track like the one I go because i'm still on a small turbo. I can feel the power going down as i'm getting faster. In the upcoming weeks I will be upgrading a lot of thing including bigger turbo, cam, injector and intercooler... Then I will need to tune it (going to msns) AND finally after that I will try to attend the most 1/4 miles track I will be able to. Should make for a 13's second car, I hope! For now i'm getting a steady 9.80 in the 1/8. I did ran a 9.20 2 years ago when I was automatic, but since the tranny swap I havn't been able to go under 9.54. Got any timeslip next to you? I'm interested to know your time, and mostly your 1/8 time because i'm not that familiar with 1/4 miles times.

There's some poeple on vs who are running big amount of power in their car, we just need the poeple here to know about that and maybe they will start to gain interest in performance part. I belong to the redblock crowd so I know next to nothing about the whiteblock apart that they sound beautiful with a big exhaust and that they have weak rod if boost comes too fast/early. Is that true ? I don't know for myself so don't take it as my opinion :P I love every volvo model, I only wish they had made rwd a little bit longer in their production line.
            5.3 Turbo, S475, 4L80e, Jake's trans kit and transbrake, Ms3Pro; Best 1/4 11,12 @ 118 Best 1/8 6,87 @ 104
            www.deeworks.ca

Envoyé par Marius850R

Commentaire

Envoyé par GP850T Voir le message
              Cool thank you btw ill start a new thread maybe we can get an MTL meet going on
              MAREK, a member here and at tbricks is from montreal. From what I remember is english is good too, and he would proably be interested in a meet in mtl. I would like to be there too!
              www.deeworks.ca

Envoyé par Marius850R

Commentaire

Ah i only do quarter mile, last time i went quarter mile of 15.2 seconds with bald tires and i had a boost issues (i still have a clogged cat), and no MBC, so im anxious to see what i can do hopefully break into the 14s that would amazing. Yea im an active member over at volvospeed those guys really impressed me, my plan: i want to be the fastest 850 in canada if i can lol. Im working on aquiring parts for an Front Mounted Intercooler as my last summer project and then save up for some manual transmission goodness.

And yes early high Boost will bend your rods on a white block, but if you have a proper tune it shouldnt happen stock internals can go fine up to 300 hp with auto tranny, recomended you install a tranny cooler aswell. I wish my volvo was RWD that would own but fwd for now.

Commentaire

Welcome aboard, for a night a Napierville i will try to join but for this week it's not possible.
                  sigpic
                  6 Volvos dont 3 R... pas pire!!!
                  2004 S40 1.9T automatique
                  1996 855 R 5 vitesses - vendu
                  1991 745 automatique - vendu
                  2004 V70 R GearTronic - vendu a Thierry V70R
                  1997 854 R automatique - vendu ( RIP pas par moi ! )
                  1994 855 T5 automatique - vendu

Commentaire

hello!

Welcome home boys!

Nice car!

Commentaire

Welcome.

Your car looks nice ! How did you painted your engine ? Did you had to remove the whole bloc ?
                      Envoyé par Mudstrap
                      Y a pas grand char qui me passe sur la route.

Commentaire

drag/meet

hi there welcome to the forum. i would be down for a meet anytime or go to napierreville

Commentaire

Hey guys for sure napierville this year, i ended the season with a 14.4 pretty sick, to paint the engine took some masking and some paitence just to let you know id never do it again cause if u had oil leak problems its gonna ruin the paint :-) whens napierville open id like to have a meet or something

Commentaire

Chargement...
                          X