Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• My 1997 854 Blacked Out

So my Red cars motor died 2 months ago and since then I picked this up and have been cleaning it up and parting out the red one.

1997 850, I'm going to swap this car to manual with the parts from my red car and its a 20-valve NA. I already swapped the entire interior from beige to black from my red car, swapped the suspension and upgraded the front brakes to zimmerman and PBR pads. My next step is the exhaust and timing belt, clean up the PCV under the hood and de-gum the intake manifold then I'll start swapping the manual transmission parts on the car and then take a weekend to swap the actual transmission itself.

Dernière modification par swedish_metal, 24 mars 2012, 16h19.
    Dirty South Meets
    1997 Volvo 854

Parts for Sale**

Since I parted out my red car I have a few parts I'd like to put up for sale as well.

I have a complete** tan interior including all panels and mouldings excluding the lower dash but with the dash cover. I'd take 300$ for it if you take it all.

A set of wheels, they are not in mint condition but still solid, would make for great winter wheels, tires are no more good though. 75$ for all 4.

The plastic nose panel for an 850. 40$

The bodywork has no rust on it.

Front fenders: 30$ each fender

Hood: in great shape with just little tiny bubble of rust starting on the nose: 100$

Front Doors: 70$ a door minus exterior handles (swap your handle and lock cylinder on to this new door)

Rear Doors: 50$ a door with handles.

Rear Trunk: 50$ with no tail light assembly.

I also have an exhaust manifold for a 10-valve, there is a crack that has been re-welded but its solid now, they tend to have this problem.. this one is fixed, 40$

All of the body panels are off of this car

This is what happened to it...

Dernière modification par swedish_metal, 24 mars 2012, 16h39.
    Dirty South Meets
    1997 Volvo 854

Commentaire

Some of the work I've done to the black car so far

Started with this

FULL interior swap excluding lower dash only

Right after the clay bar, compound polishing and wax

Just a few touch ups left to do on the body and I'm going to repaint both bumpers.

Coming soon

Dernière modification par swedish_metal, 24 mars 2012, 16h45.
      Dirty South Meets
      1997 Volvo 854

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X