Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

meet at the orange julip. WED 30TH JUNE..

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• meet at the orange julip. WED 30TH JUNE..

Hi everyone, i know this is a little short notice, but was thinking of having a meet tomorrow wed 30th june at the orange julip on decarie and pare, around 7-8pm...and it should be "old car" night as well
    if the weather looks bad then it'll be cancelled...let me know if you can come and hope to see you there...
    ciao
    fabs

I'll be there!
    Taken from the internet : "You go to a “Volvo get together” and the cars are almost all beat rust buckets driven by stereotypical socially inept early 20-year-olds with a few even weirder older guys."

Commentaire

I'll be there too...
      Envoyé par Mudstrap
      Y a pas grand char qui me passe sur la route.

Commentaire

Because it's "Old car night", will they even let us park there?

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
        Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
        1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Envoyé par rj240 Voir le message
          Because it's "Old car night", will they even let us park there?

They will not let you park with the old cars that's for sure! Unless you have an "old" volvo...
          Oh and we prefer to be called vintage!
          You wouldn't understand... it's a 240 thing

Commentaire

Moi je suis partant ....
            1966 VOLVO 122S !! Get ready ! something fast and low !
            1992 Nissan Silvia !! New Toy For Big Boy ( rb26 swap )
            1992 NISSAN GTi-R
            -->Services Volvo Heaven Tuning Shop<--

Commentaire

Glad you are coming...
              usually they'll let you park with a bit to the side of the "vintage" cars....
              hmmm maybe i should come with my vintage vespa instead???? maybe...
              RJ...can you see if the gang at work wants to come? thanks
              fabs

Commentaire

At worst if they won't let us in, we can meet at McDonalds, or Wendy's...
                15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

RJ...ya good idea..there's the mcdonalds across the street...but it always depends on the weather...if it's not a "perfect" night, alot of times they don't go with their old cars...so it might not be that bad...
                  see you there.
                  fabs

Commentaire

i am sure they will let us park in the back with no problem.
                    1966 VOLVO 122S !! Get ready ! something fast and low !
                    1992 Nissan Silvia !! New Toy For Big Boy ( rb26 swap )
                    1992 NISSAN GTi-R
                    -->Services Volvo Heaven Tuning Shop<--

Commentaire

D'autre monde???

Commentaire

La mienne est encore plus récente alors je vais être parké trop loin.
                        V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
                        V70R 2006
                        S60 2.5T 2006
                        S40 1.9T 2001
                        V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

salut

À ce rythme là, je vais avoir une place en arrière, à côté des toilettes..

Désolé, je suis de garde à la maison se soir

Commentaire

petit meet sympa - merci a tout ceux qui sont passés - il faisait aussi froid que la dernière fois en avril
                            Taken from the internet : "You go to a “Volvo get together” and the cars are almost all beat rust buckets driven by stereotypical socially inept early 20-year-olds with a few even weirder older guys."

Commentaire

Oui, toujours le fun nos mini-meets a la Julep...

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X