• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Look for mechanic/shop in Quebec City area

Hello, Bonjour

Desole, I am just learning French.

I am looking for a mechanic/shop that can do work to my 2007 S60R. I would like to find someone other than the dealership for smaller jobs like replacing the headlight wiper moters, etc. Can anyone suggest a good place to go to in the Quebec city area?

Merci
    Steve

You can do it by yourself too. A lot cheaper and you'll learn how your car is made.
    Headlight wiper motors are not so hard to replace. It can take 1 hour or so for both motors. We can help you to pass through.

Or contact Marco Bolduc (CVQ member). He live in your area and will do it with closed eyes.
    V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
    V70R 2006
    S60 2.5T 2006
    S40 1.9T 2001
    V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

Hi Steeve!
      Here are two options

Meca Thechnique: speak to Pierre https: // plus.google.com/103031666329647024738/a end? Gl=ca*hl=fr*103031666329647024738 / butt? Gl=ca*hl=fr

Https: // plus.google.com/111139664935336270495/a kick? Gl=ca*hl=fr*111139664935336270495 / butt? Gl=ca*hl=fr

Marco kept silent of other choice to be proposed to Steeve?
      XC70 2.5T Groupe aventure Four-C (2006)

Commentaire

Thanks for the info. I would love to do it myself, but I do not have the space. The job of pulling the bumper off to get to the headlights looks like a pretty simple job. Regardless, thanks for the info.

Commentaire

Very good choice
          Envoyé par SteveBlezy Voir le message
          Thanks for the info. I would love to do it myself, but I do not have the space. The job of pulling the bumper off to get to the headlights looks like a pretty simple job. Regardless, thanks for the info.
          XC70 2.5T Groupe aventure Four-C (2006)

Commentaire

Feel free to contact me if you want. I'm from Levis.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
            850 T5-R Cream Yellow (Garage Princess): 2006 RN Swapped, 3'' turbo-back exhaust custom made by Rawtek Inc,EST SRI, EST CF Strut brace,Standard Suspension coil-overs,Standard front BBK,R rear BBK,AEM uego Wideband,Autometer Boost gauge,MSD Ignition Coil,Polyurethane Upper Engine Stabilizer Mount, Polyurethane Transmission Mount,HKS SSQVIII blow off valve,Snabb FMIC,IPD poly subframe inserts,Ipd Sway-bars
            S40 2.4i 2005(Gf's Ride): H&R springs
            S80 T6 2000: don't know what to do with this boat!

Commentaire

Merci for the offer Marco. I am ordering replacement motors at this time. I may contact you once they have arrived. Personally I would like to take part in the job instead of going to a shop. My biggest problem is while living in an apartment, I just do not have the space available to remove the bumper, etc.

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X