X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Towing recommendations

Hi all,

Does anyone know or can recommend a good towing service that can move a 2002 v70 AWD from Ville St-Laurent to the St-Julie/St-Amable area for a resonable price? I need to transport my car from my works parking lot to CC Mecanique for repair and it is completely un-driveable with a coolant leak.

Thanks for the input,

Shaun

It's time to buy your CAA card

IT's about 150$/years it allow you to get 160 km towing 3 times a years...

Sometime I use it to send the car to garage for standard maintenance like a taxi for your car...

Commentaire

I do agree that a CAA membership is a worthwhile investment, the fine print on their website seems to frown upon this type of usage:

Important membership information: CAA-Quebec membership coverage is personal and entitles you to roadside assistance and towing services beginning 48 hours after we receive membership payment. A member cannot use Roadside Assistance Service for a breakdown that already existed at the time he or she joined CAA-Quebec.

Maybe i am just too honest...

Commentaire

maybe!

Otherwise, you can ask after your registration for a recommanded towing ...

Commentaire

I had CAA for years now
          When they come pick up your car they never really question why you called them
          I had them pick up several non working cars including this baby

The only issue with CAA is that the card is not active immediately and you have to wait about 24h
          You wouldn't understand... it's a 240 thing

Commentaire

Towing recommendations

samething here,

I have called them for a towing from LaPrairie to Laval for future part out car

Or

Sometime, I send my car to the garage for oïl change and going to train directly

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X