Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• MAF test...normal? wierd??

Hi everyone, i was curious to see if this little test made a difference. I've been runing a stock K&N filter in my car and there's always talk of the oil gunking up the maf and killing it. I have cleaned out the maf often but i still wanted to see. I unplugged the maf and started the car. First off, am i supposed to get a "check engine" light? i didn't. The car idled well, probably a tad bit smoother then usual. So off i went, i start to go and gave it a good sprint, at first it felt normal but then took off quite well and could hear the turbo a bit more than usual. it seemed more responsive overall. AFter a bit, i pluged the MAF back in, at seemed to take a second to re-adjust itself. i gave it a good sprint again but didn't seem as responsive as when it was unplugged. Is this a normal reaction? have any of you experienced this too?
    thanks
    fabs

The only risk of "oiling" up the MAF is if you recharge-spray the filter and drive it without letting it dry over night. Apart from that you should be in the clear.
    S60R 06 Magic Bleu,Atacamba. RkellyCAI, K&N ,Snabb intake and Shortshifter, HD CBV and IPD TCV. Vent R gauge and Poly Trans&Engine mount. Stage 0

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X