Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Opinion S 60 2011/12

After 14 yrs. with my 1998 S 70 GLT, and 265,000 km, I'm thinking of going for a 2012 S 60 T5, base model. Any opinions (bonne ou mauvaise). Any horror stories? L'interieure me semble plus petit que mon S 70 - vrais ou illusion optique? J'ai pas fait de test drive encore. Merci/Thanks.

The new S60's have been really good so far. Great initial quality, and most of the "issues" that you would normally see with a new platform have not been there, due to the P3 platform being around since '07 on the new S80...

Keep in mind that future reliablity will not be the same as your S70, as all the newer model cars (of all makes) have a lot more technology in them...

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Check ça!

http://forums.clubvolvoquebec.com/sh...ad.php?t=16324
      98 S70 T5 SE

Commentaire

I've driven both cars. The S70 does feel bigger inside as it's a square shape, the new one feels more intimate because of the curves. Back seat is a tighter fit on the new one. But it felt modern, the interior was a nice comfortable place to spend time (not just the seats) but the overall atmosphere. A soothing place to be.
        XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

check your pm..
          fab

Commentaire

from what i've heard from consumer reports, volvo is now ranked first of all european brands since the new s60 was released. it seems the new platform has helped volvo to reach the best place they ever been before. buy t6 kthx
            Envoyé par Mudstrap
            Y a pas grand char qui me passe sur la route.

Commentaire

I have sold many new S60 to previous S70 drivers and they all are incredibly satisfied of their purchase !

I have many S60 T5 and T6 in stock at the moment , I would be glad to help you .

If it can help , Volvo has released a program where they give
              NO CHARGE ALL WHEEL DRIVE The difference between T5 and T6 is now very minimal

John Scotti Volvo also offers a discout for CLUB VOLVO QUEBEC members.
              We will not be undersold !!!!!!!!!!!

I would be pleased to help you with the purchase of your new Volvo S60

Louis-Philippe Lemoine (514)725-9394
              Llemoine@johnscotti.com
              une sunfire...je mange ca avec mes cheerios pour dejeuner

2002 C70 T5M Coupé Pas stock (le jouet)
              2007 XC90 V8 AWD R-Design Daily driver & Winter beater
              2006 XC90 V8 AWD winter beater-->vendu
              2007 XC90 3.2AWD winter beater-->vendu
              2002 S60 T5A winter beater-->vendu
              2006 S60 2.5T Sports pack winter beater-->vendu

Commentaire

Louis is a good guy to trust. contact him !

Llemoine@johnscotti.com
                Envoyé par Mudstrap

Commentaire

Envoyé par ExaudiMeam Voir le message
                  Louis is a good guy to trust. contact him !

Llemoine@johnscotti.com
                  stop yellin guys your caps are hurting my eyes
                  p.s had the t6 for a weekend.....put 500km on it! fun car fun fun fun car very user friendly everything at your fingertips super comfy,fast, awesome steering wheel controls.
                  98 S70 T5SE
                  honda S2000 2000

Commentaire

Envoyé par Gunvolvo Voir le message
                    stop yellin guys your caps are hurting my eyes
                    p.s had the t6 for a weekend.....put 500km on it! fun car fun fun fun car very user friendly everything at your fingertips super comfy,fast, awesome steering wheel controls.
                    where do you see me doing caps ?
                    Envoyé par Mudstrap

Commentaire

hmmm maybe for the next car...or when the kids are older. I really like the look of the new s60. Seems to be a nice car. How is the interior room? tight in the back?
                      fab

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X