Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

diverter block off flange volvo s60 t5???

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• diverter block off flange volvo s60 t5???

hi i would like to know if anyone has put a b.o.v on a volvo s60 t5. because i installed mine but will not blow off because i did not remove diverter.i looked a bit anmd found that theres a cap for models c30/s70 i bought it today on ebay hoping it will fit. so if anyone knoes the answere to my question it would be apreciated.

another question.
    my message board is going crazy. it keeps saying bulb failure parking lights.
    but checked all lights and are working fine.also
    dipped beam failure.
    and codes that i have seen so far are 068,058
    thanks
    Alex.

I'm not sure what you bought, but a blanking plate for a C30 is completely different from that of an S70...

As long as your S60 T5 is 2001-204, then you need a blanking plate for a TD04 series Mitsubishi turbo.

Alternatively, you could also run a T-valve and run your CBV and BOV together...

Are you sure that you don't have a burnt parking light bulb or low beam bulb? Usually the message board doesn't really screw up. Did you put LEDs in? OR are you running an HID kit for your headlights? These would explain your messages...
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

You might want to take a look at this thread;
      http://forums.clubvolvoquebec.com/sh...ad.php?t=13664
      94 944T - 16v Turbo Best 1/4: 12,12 @ 122, best 1/8: 7,21 @ 101 VENDU!
      5.3 Turbo, S475, 4L80e, Jake's trans kit and transbrake, Ms3Pro; Best 1/4 11,12 @ 118 Best 1/8 6,87 @ 104
      www.deeworks.ca

If you aren't breaking something, you're doing it wrong! -Turbobricks.com

Envoyé par Marius850R
      " dee the engine killer " !!

Commentaire

i got a hid kit for headlights and fog lights. and led reverse lights. is there some sort of fix? whats weird is that it flashes as if i had a bad connection but all lights stay on when flashing:S thought maybe a relay?
        this is what my package says on description.

Block-off flange (plug) for stock diverter valve. Allows the removal of the compressor mounted factory diverter valve on stock C30 Turbos and allows the port to be plugged and sealed off. You can then mount a new, higher volume/higher pressure BOV elsewhere in the chargpipe system. Nice CNC machined from billet 6061 aircraft aluminum. This flange will also work on the Volvo S40 T5 and Ford Focus ST225.
        http://synapseengineering.pinnacleca...ate-556-0.html that is other one that i just found.
        this is the one i bought.
        http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=380218752571
        Dernière modification par volvo_4lfe, 16 avril 2011, 09h06.

Commentaire

The HIDs are for sure the source of your Low beam message. Depending on what year your car is, you either need to install a set of bulb warning cancellors or drill a small hole to increase the resistance. A small search on the club should find you your answers...

The LEDs that you have installed shouldn't trigger the warning light. Are you sure that none of your parking lights have been replaced with LEDs? Otherwise you should put all the stock bulbs back, and swap them out for the LEDs one by one until you see which ones are triggering the message. To stop the message you would also need to add resistors...a small search on that should also find you what you need...

For the diverter plate, the one you found is the correct one. The one you bought is the wrong one. Cut your losses and just get one from Roger-Dee...

BTW, You should add the details of your car to your signature; Year, model, etc. It would help others that are trying to help you to provide the correct information to you...

Good luck!
          15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
          Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
          1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

thanks alot man. not sure what your talking about with the hid kits but will check on forums a bit. i wrote a message to roger dee for the plug so problem solved.
            take care bro

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X