Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

correlation: engine/tranny mounts and braking?

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• correlation: engine/tranny mounts and braking?

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if there is any correlation between a bad engine/tranny mount that would effect braking performance (pulling)..
    fabs

Possibly...

I know that the lower right engine mount was stronger on the x70 models that came stock with the 302mm discs vs the 280mm...

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

thanks Roger...are you back or still in Dallas??? how was the hockey game?
      fab

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
        thanks Roger...are you back or still in Dallas??? how was the hockey game?
        fab
        Got back Friday morning...

Hockey game was ok. Completely different from Montreal...

Place was only 2/3 full. We got tickets about 12 rows back from the ice for $20!

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

WOW! try getting that price to tickets here...g'luck!
          fabs

Commentaire

Yeah...tell me about it!

Commentaire

well for hockey tickes i know some guys in the us were it 20 bucks for a ticket,parking and a beer... not like here it 20 for parking

Commentaire

smoking..check your pm...Ya 20$ won't get you far at all, but it's nice to see a live game from time to time...ciao
                fabs

Commentaire

Chargement...
                X