Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• wrong maf sensor??? need help please

Hi guys, for fun i looked up my MAF sensor to see if i have the right one for my 2006 V70 2.5T.....it is:
    BOSCH
    part#: 8670115

I did a search for the maf for my car/model/year that i should have and it seems to be a different number....
    the correct one is:
    part#:8670398

is it bad if it's the wrong one? i can't seem to find a cross reference for the one i have on my car...
    thanks
    fab

Chances are that you don't have the wrong one, you just have the original one...

Have you ever changed your MAF before? If not, then that's exactly it...
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Hey Roger..i thought about that too..cause the number i have is a european part number..so maybe you're right...
      I have never changed it..just cleaned it out a few times with contact cleaner...
      fab

Commentaire

Exactly...8670398 is the replacement part number...

But not necessarily the part number of the one originally installed in your car at the factory...
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Hey Roger...i know, but when i did a search, i don't think it even corresponded to my car at all..it did show V70 2.5 but i think it was earlier years..is there much difference between the different mafs compared to V70,R and AWD models? i mean my car does run...but maybe not up to where it should be??
          fab

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
            Hey Roger...i know, but when i did a search, i don't think it even corresponded to my car at all..it did show V70 2.5 but i think it was earlier years..is there much difference between the different mafs compared to V70,R and AWD models? i mean my car does run...but maybe not up to where it should be??
            fab
            There's basically three models of MAF's: non-turbo, turbo except R, and R...

Like I said, that part number does not exist as a replacement part number, so my best guess is that the one on your car is the original one from the factory...

Commentaire

cool...i'll maybe clean it out again and see if my idle is smoother...
              fab

Commentaire

But what are you cleaning it with???

Commentaire

i have a no-residue contact cleaner, for cleaning electrical contacts, switches...do you recommend other products? or is this okay?

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
                    i have a no-residue contact cleaner, for cleaning electrical contacts, switches...do you recommend other products? or is this okay?
                    I don't know...

We usually don't touch the MAF's with anything except for a MAF specific cleaner...

You can get it from any NAPA store, it's made by CRC...I have the part number at work...

Commentaire

Basically this:

http://www.ipdusa.com/version.asp?st...=625&V_ID=6162

But with different labeling for Canada...

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X