Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Went to the S60 introduction last night

At the old port. I was not liking the new front end in photos - it looked droopy, but in person, it looks good and had a bold single curve feel to it. Interior was better then the XC60, with easier to user button. Canadian price for the T6 AWD is $45,500.

They had two models; the first a very metallic brown (looked like very dark aubergine) with a nice brown leather interior. Seats offered good bolstering, even the rear seats were 'buckets' with plenty of knee space (I'm 6'2"). Interior feels intimate, the materials are like the XC60, the monitor well integrated. The back up camera screen even though it was overcast, was quite clear.

The second one was red with a beige interior which had tacky looking fake metallic plastic trim at the front/sides and rear. Might have been part of the 'sport pack' ??? I got to test the pedestrian detection system on this car. O. M. G! Very weird feeling seeing something in front of you and being forced not to brake. And then the system applies full braking - BAM - you are stopped. We were told to drive 16 kph - I hit 20. System works up to 35 kph.

The 'event' itself was very disappointing - I work in the marketing dept of a company that puts on plenty of events - so I know good events. No brochures, no gift bags, the Volvo people were not introduced to guests and barely spoke to anyone, just hung around with each other. They didn't even ask if were were current Volvo owners! The presentation was sad, no drama, some Volvo director for eastern Canada was basically reading - bla bla bla safety, bla bla bla led headlights, bla bla bla AWD. Very press release. No mention of what makes this Volvo naughty. The only thing they had was a single piece of paper with $500 in free accessories.
    XC90 2.5T
Chargement...
X