X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Brake Pads

Hey Everyone,

I have to replace the front brake pads of my wifes XC90 2003 T6.
    I don't really want to go OEM because they produce ALOT of brake dust and completely discolored my winter hub caps. Do anyone know of a good replacement pad? Preferably ceramic pads.

Thanks,

Dante1

I would like to ask the same question, but for my 855.

Hawk's ?
    Envoyé par Mudstrap
    Y a pas grand char qui me passe sur la route.

Commentaire

hi

Hi,

I have read a lot of feedback about aftermarcket brake and noise seem a problem... for the cost and day drive performance the original look better choice

You can find a wheel cleaner to Canadian Tire they have a lot of brand, I use the pink bottle (I don't know the brand) You have nothing to do, shoot and rinse... your wheel will look brain new after this

Good luck

Commentaire

Hawk HPS or PC are great alternatives that offer a nice upgrade over stock...while keeping dust to a minimum...

The OEM pads are great for braking and for longevity - but they do produce a lot of dust. I just replaced the ones on my wife's V50 for the first time at 180 000kms!

I am running Textar pads (OEM Porsche) with my Brembos and although they brake well, they make even more dust that the Volvo OEM pads!
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
        Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
        1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Envoyé par ExaudiMeam Voir le message
          I would like to ask the same question, but for my 855.

Hawk's ?
          Marius is running the Hawk HPS with his Brembos...he's very happy with them...

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
          15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Where can I find Hawk pads?

Commentaire

I can get them...I'll get you a quote tomorrow...

Front pads only?

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry

Commentaire

Yup just front pads

Commentaire

Akebono ceramics for a DD are pretty good. little or no dust.
                  http://www.fcpgroton.com/product-exe...category_id/45
                  1989 740GL | 2001 V70 2.4T | 2004 V40 | 2011 S60 AWD ...... RIP
                  2010 V50 2.4
                  2023 Polestar 2 - Dual Motor - Pilot / Plus Packs / 20" wheels

Commentaire

Envoyé par dante1 Voir le message
                    Yup just front pads
                    Sorry, looks as if Hawks listing is only for XC90's with the larger front rotors...

Commentaire

Chargement...
                    X