X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• XC90 Ball Joint and engine mount

Hey everyone,

I just called Volvo Point Claire to get a price on A ball joint and the upper rear engine mount and I was quoted $103.00 for the ball joint and $99.00 for the engine mount.

I found tonnes of places selling aftermarket ball joints for $25.00 each and IDP sell the polyurethane engine mount for $26.00.

Does anyone have any experience with aftermarket ball joints?

Thanks,

Dante1

Envoyé par dante1 Voir le message
    Hey everyone,

I just called Volvo Point Claire to get a price on A ball joint and the upper rear engine mount and I was quoted $103.00 for the ball joint and $99.00 for the engine mount.

I found tonnes of places selling aftermarket ball joints for $25.00 each and IDP sell the polyurethane engine mount for $26.00.

Thanks,

Dante1

The IPD polyurethane is a good option!

Or this one!!!!!!! http://www.volvomotorsports.com/cata...products_id=82

Dernière modification par engineone, 05 octobre 2009, 18h34.

Commentaire

hi you can try eurosporttuning which is in canada(you will have to ask for these parts with this link

http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/OEM_replacement_parts.php

also a lot of us order from fcp at this link

http://www.fcpgroton.com/

Commentaire

Who did you speak with? Did you mention that you are a member of CVQ? You know that VIP CVQ members get a 15% discount on most parts...

With the 15% CVQ discount:

Balljoint: $87.64 plus taxes
        Upper engine mount: 2.5T - $64.60 plus taxes
        T6 - $84.50 plus taxes

If you need more details or quotes, dont hesitate to PM me...
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
        Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
        1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

Dante1
          Hey ,just to inform you i am working at parts at volvo pointe-claire and we are offering to CVQ members 15 % off parts ,for the top engine mount volvo came with an upgraded version for the 2.5 t made stronger than the originial version and they last )ipd can be an option.. , ball joints are very strong made , dont forget our roads are pretty rough and volvo are very heavy cars !! ....... oem parts sugested !! hope to see you by our parts dep .... Marius be a pleasure too help you !!
          1966 VOLVO 122S !! Get ready ! something fast and low !
          1992 Nissan Silvia !! New Toy For Big Boy ( rb26 swap )
          1992 NISSAN GTi-R
          -->Services Volvo Heaven Tuning Shop<--

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marius850R Voir le message
            Hey ,just to inform you i am working at parts at volvo pointe-claire and we are offering to CVQ members 15 % off parts ,for the top engine mount volvo came with an upgraded version for the 2.5 t made stronger than the originial version and they last )ipd can be an option.. , ball joints are very strong made , dont forget our roads are pretty rough and volvo are very heavy cars !! ....... oem parts sugested !! hope to see you by our parts dep .... Marius be a pleasure too help you !!
            Marius...you're too slow....
            15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Thanks

Envoyé par smokingslash Voir le message
              hi you can try eurosporttuning which is in canada(you will have to ask for these parts with this link

http://www.eurosporttuning.ca/OEM_replacement_parts.php

also a lot of us order from fcp at this link

http://www.fcpgroton.com/
              I contacted eurosporttuning.ca and the quoted me $60.00 + $12.00 shipping for the ball joint. And that's with no CVQ discount.

Thanks for the link

Commentaire

I contacted eurosporttuning.ca and the quoted me $60.00 + $12.00 shipping for the ball joint. And that's with no CVQ discount.

Thanks for the link
                So...

$60 plus $12 shipping: $72 for an aftermarket balljoint...

Personally I would go for the Original Volvo balljoint at $87.64...

Just my opinion...I don't think the $16 you save is worth it...

Commentaire

You are right but....

You are right. For that price I would buy from a Volvo dealer, but from the link above...It states OEM replacement.

I found on Ebay, 2 ball joints for $45.00US with free shipping. Too good to be true? I guess you get what you pay for. But at $60.00...I truly believe they are OEM. But I will confirm tomorrow.

Dante1

Commentaire

You are right. For that price I would buy from a Volvo dealer, but from the link above...It states OEM replacement.

I found on Ebay, 2 ball joints for $45.00US with free shipping. Too good to be true? I guess you get what you pay for. But at $60.00...I truly believe they are OEM. But I will confirm tomorrow.

Dante1
                    OEM replacement is a jobber replacement part. There is no way he can sell an original Volvo balljoint at that price...

Commentaire

Envoyé par rj240 Voir le message
                      So...

$60 plus $12 shipping: $72 for an aftermarket balljoint...

Personally I would go for the Original Volvo balljoint at $87.64...

Just my opinion...I don't think the $16 you save is worth it...
                      x2. At that price, get original equipment.
                      XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

I hope the OEM ball joints outlast the XC90 T6's tranny.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                        X