Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• cat. pour un 850...combien sa coute?

Salut, j'ai des vibrations dans mon cat. je ne sais pas si je dois le changer? je vais aussi verifier si peut etre sais juste un panneau qui a tombe et vibre avec le cat. Si je dois changer le cat...combien sa coute? ya t'il des shop que vous recommende? merci
    fabs

Va voir ou contact RAWTEK. Parle avec Ric ou son frere Nic. Ils vont te regler sa!!

Commentaire

race cat 2.5 and some piping(not full downpipe) 350.00 at rawtek with club discount.

great work and guys

Commentaire

Merci pour l'info...
        SMOKING..what's the discount involved??
        thanks
        fabs

Commentaire

I have a 2.5 inch cat converter sitting in my garage 100% new i bought it for 80 dollars but i wont be using it as im going for a 3inch setup instead id be willing to let it go for around 60 dollars, its a catco high flow converter let me know if your interested

Commentaire

members get a discount at different places..http://forums.clubvolvoquebec.com/showthread.php?t=5430

Commentaire

GP850...will the cat fit on my 850? the thing is that my car is naturally Aspirated, so i think that a "high flow" cat will not be a good option? let me know.thanks
              fabs

Commentaire

Any good auto shop will be able to fit it, stock piping is 2.25 inches all they would need is an adapter pipe to be welded on, it was going onto my car but for them to take the cat off my car they would have broke the dp cause apperently its in really bad shape, Highflow cat vs normal cat the difference is negligable anyways let me know if your still interested ill sell it to you for a red one (50$)

Commentaire

any qualified exhaust show will be able to weld in an adapter and install the cat and it should cost under 100 dollars for the installation my guess would be around 50ish dollars, it also has space for the SAS if you need it

Commentaire

verify the plate that surrounds the cat, it often does the vibration!

but high flow = happy!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                    X