Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• will hydra mags fit on my car????

Hi guys, just wondering if these 16" hydra wheels (i think for the older 740 or 940??) would fit on my 2006 V70??? i currently have 16" steel rims for winter but i think that they might be the cause of the vibrations i'm getting. Oh ya, the person selling them mentioned that they have a 25mm offset, will that be okay.. the tires he has on now are 205/55/R16 and i have 215/55/R16 with 5X108 bolt pattern..
    thanks
    fabs

they probably will fit but they will rub at maximum turn in since they will be out a bit too much -

regular offset for V70 is 42-45 mm if I'm not mistaken
    Taken from the internet : "You go to a “Volvo get together” and the cars are almost all beat rust buckets driven by stereotypical socially inept early 20-year-olds with a few even weirder older guys."

Commentaire

Hi joe...so the mag will stick out more? (stick out of the body) or is it the size of the tires will rub on the inside? so far with the tire size i have no rubbing.... thanks
      fabs

Commentaire

yes they will - the tire size is not that important i ran some 225/55 and 225/50 on 740-940
        Taken from the internet : "You go to a “Volvo get together” and the cars are almost all beat rust buckets driven by stereotypical socially inept early 20-year-olds with a few even weirder older guys."

Commentaire

The offset is different between fwd and rwd cars, so the wheels will stick out more with wheels off a rwd car.
          '99 V70R (auto courante)
          '98 V70 xc (vendu)
          '03 S40 (vendu)
          '83 245 GL diesel (vendu)
          '88 744 GL (vendu)
          '86 745 turbo (morte :-( )
          '86 245 DL (vendu)

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X