Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• got my exhaust today..woohoo!

Got my Exhaust done yesterday and picked up the car today...wow what a difference! has a nice exhaust tone to it (magnaflow setup). I ended up getting a 3" downpipe, magnaflow cat, resonator, 2.5" cat-back and magnaflow muffler (All stainless). Looks pretty nice! I still have to get used to the noise level in the car, good think i got the resonator too..hahahah
    Performance wise the car pulls a bit more, it's a bit tricky as i have studded tires and don't wanna have sparks flying when i gun it..I will get a better feeling when i put on the summer tires.
    A big thanks again to Raymond and the gang at federal muffler
    pictures to come...
    fabs

salut

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
    thanks again to Raymond and the gang at federal muffler
    pictures to come...
    fabs

They are an exhaust artist

Congrat and enjoy

Commentaire

Congrats! Good stuff!
      15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
      Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
      1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Envoyé par chef Voir le message
        I still have to get used to the noise level in the car, good think i got the resonator too..hahahah
        Demande à Paul si une mise à jour du remap (tune) est nécessaire. Moi ça avait réduit de beaucoup ce bruit.
        V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
        V70R 2006
        S60 2.5T 2006
        S40 1.9T 2001
        V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

pics and price ?
          1966 VOLVO 122S !! Get ready ! something fast and low !
          1992 Nissan Silvia !! New Toy For Big Boy ( rb26 swap )
          1992 NISSAN GTi-R
          -->Services Volvo Heaven Tuning Shop<--

Commentaire

Thanks guys...yai notice that it revs up a bit more easier...i was cruizing along and didn't seem to rev much and was doing about 125km/h
            WEZOO..yes i did ask him a while ago and said that it didn't need an upgrade..the computer will recalculate as it should...
            marius...what's up bro???? how are you...yesi will take some pics soon...
            ciao
            fabs

Commentaire

I would recommend pulling to ECU to force a reset and a readaptation of the adaptive values...
              15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Envoyé par rj240 Voir le message
                I would recommend pulling to ECU to force a reset and a readaptation of the adaptive values...
                Tu veux dire débrancher la batterie pour faire un reset d'adaptations ?

Commentaire

Envoyé par Xilikon Voir le message
                  Tu veux dire débrancher la batterie pour faire un reset d'adaptations ?
                  Ca va faire la meme chose, mais si tu enleve juste le ECU, t'as pas besoin de refaire l'horloge et les postes de radio...

Commentaire

You mean to unplug the battery and replug right? i think they did that as my clock was showing "--/--"
                    if not i can redo that today....
                    thanks
                    fabs

Commentaire

Then don't bother...

They probably disconnected the battery, as they were welding on the car...

You don't need to do anything then...

Commentaire

ROGER. okay,,,thanks, ya i noticed that it seemed like my car was "recomputing" my driving pattern as i was driving. I guess i'll have to floor it a few times for it to register WOT..hahahah
                        I'll try to pass by today to see you guys...take care..
                        fabs

Commentaire

pics...

well i snapped some pics tonight (was crawled up underneith the car...hahah)..they came out okay...

let me know whatcha think..
                          fabs

Commentaire

I still have to get used to the noise level inside the car..and when accelerating from a stop, there is a metal vibration that comes in at a certain rpm and lasts a second or so..quite annoying but i hope i can find out where it's coming from..
                            fabs

Commentaire

It looks really well done... A piece of art ;-)

Really cool ;-))
                              2001V70T5M
                              Vitres teintées - Feux de croisement + route + brouillard HID 4300k - Éclairage intérieur en LED - Système d'entrée d'air "Ultra-Flo" (EST) - Bushing support de moteur HD + Strut Brace Kit en polyuréthane (Powerflex EST) - 3" Intake Pipe (SNABB) - 3" Downpipe (OBX) avec catalyseur "Hi-flow" (Vibrant) - 2 1/2" Silencieux inoxydable (EST) - Amortisseurs Koni jaunes ajustables - Ressorts courts Eibach / Volvo - Subframe Bushing Inserts en polyuréthane (IPD) - Embrayage court (Snabb)

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X