Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Solution for Volvo V50...

Do you offer an Ipod/Aux in/Bluetooth solution for a 2005 Volvo V50? Very low chassis number: 076397
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

I guess a lack of an answer means no???
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Hey Roger, let me get someone to respond. Thx

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
      S60 T6 AWD Polestar - Cuivre Vibrant! Venez nous rencontrer chez Auto Publique au 2354 Curé Labelle à Laval!

Commentaire

Envoyé par Spirosxc70 Voir le message
        Hey Roger, let me get someone to respond. Thx

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
        Thank-you!

Commentaire

Sorry for the late answer

Hello,
          So sorry for the late answer. Looks that our post notifications were off, and this is the reason why we did not reply on time.
          Please check and see if your stereo uses optical fiber technology MOST. If so - we have the product for you here:
          http://gromaudio.com/store/most_adap...st3-volso.html
          Or if you have a HU-* radio - the product is here:
          http://gromaudio.com/store/usb_adapt...sb2-vol01.html
          Thank you!
          GROM - USB, MP3,Bluetooth, iPhone and Android integration to your car

Commentaire

It does use MOST, however I am asking because your application listing shows for 2006 and up models. I have a 2005 model...

I know that there are small differences between the 2004.5 and 2005 models, and the 2006 and up models in terms of the audio system...

That's why I asked the original question....

Does your solution work for my model???

Commentaire

It should work as the technology is basically the same. Please make sure that the stereo is either Basic or High Performance Single CD. Premium or High performance 6CD units are not compatible yet.
              Thank you!
              GROM - USB, MP3,Bluetooth, iPhone and Android integration to your car

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X