Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• 2000 S80 en parfait condition a vendre

je peux parler en francais mais je suis tellement mieux en anglais, alors.....

Im selling my fathers 2000 Volvo S80 2.9. It has 196000 KMs on it, basically all highway driven (live in west, work downtown, for 7 years).

I can't really stress how well this car has been driven. Basically i've never seen him push it over 3000 rpm. It has had every single bit of maintenance done at Volvo pointe-claire. He has all the receipts, as well he has just done another 1700$ of basic repairs this past week. Everything on this car works absolutely perfectly.

The volvo the way he drives it receives 10.4l/100km, and has always been filled up with premium. The car comes with a set of winter, still good for two more, and a set of summers (17inch multispoke alloys). I will be posting picks soon. It is silver with a charcoal interior and once again IS IN MINT CONDITION.
    The car has all the amenities you need, including heated seats, sun roof, STC, and good engine (Inline 6 200hp, also always treated on synthetic), leather seats, tons of room, and the car is definetly very comfortable to drive.

He is looking for a quick sale. If you are interested in it we are located in montreal and I would be open to allowing a test drive.
    Price is 8500$ negotiable

un peu en retard mais

Bonjour,

toujours dispo ?

merci

Commentaire

Envoyé par jacklyn Voir le message
      je peux parler en francais mais je suis tellement mieux en anglais, alors.....

Im selling my fathers 2000 Volvo S80 2.9. It has 196000 KMs on it, basically all highway driven (live in west, work downtown, for 7 years).

I can't really stress how well this car has been driven. Basically i've never seen him push it over 3000 rpm. It has had every single bit of maintenance done at Volvo pointe-claire. He has all the receipts, as well he has just done another 1700$ of basic repairs this past week. Everything on this car works absolutely perfectly.

The volvo the way he drives it receives 10.4l/100km, and has always been filled up with premium. The car comes with a set of winter, still good for two more, and a set of summers (17inch multispoke alloys). I will be posting picks soon. It is silver with a charcoal interior and once again IS IN MINT CONDITION.
      The car has all the amenities you need, including heated seats, sun roof, STC, and good engine (Inline 6 200hp, also always treated on synthetic), leather seats, tons of room, and the car is definetly very comfortable to drive.

He is looking for a quick sale. If you are interested in it we are located in montreal and I would be open to allowing a test drive.
      Price is 8500$ negotiable
      when you register you should at least say hello, instead of just registering and selling something....

Commentaire

hello

Envoyé par Marek Voir le message
        when you register you should at least say hello, instead of just registering and selling something....
        ...But welcome in our club! and enjoy it,

I hope your father will buy another Volvo and come to visit us!

Volvo for life!

Commentaire

and the answer is et la réponse est ?

Bonjour,

Still avalaible ? For me My english is not so good..."speaking"

hum ....

Commentaire

l'annonce date du mois de mai..... 1 seul post...... je pense que vous n,aurez pas de réponses.....
            Volks Golf mk2 86 cis(sold)
            Volks Jetta mk2 92 2 Doors (stolen)
            Volks Golf mk3 97 (sold)
            Volvo 850 Wagon 95 10 valves (sold)
            Volvo 245 Wagon 87 ( sold)
            Volvo 244 1992 show car (sold)
            Volvo S70 1998 custom interior (LEDS) vendue
            Brand new V70 GLT 1998 (74000km!!!!)
            Réparation de module ABS, par pm svp

Commentaire

c'est bien ce que je pensais

j'ai pris une chance...on ne sait jamais...

Pas de problème. Je regarde aussi ailleurs.

merci pour le ton commentaire.

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X