Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• 850R 1996 Virginie (Virginia Beach)

Pour les amateurs d'une perle rare de Volvo, un membre de Turbobricks.com vends sa 850R en raison d'une contravention et parce qu'il quitte le pays.

Avec la valeur de notre dollars en ce moment, c'est donner, il demande 3000$ ferme pour la voiture, et croyez moi à en voir les photos elle se vendrait à 9000$ ici (car les gens sont fous)

http://tinypic.com/?ref=a9nc1 (photo) lien tb: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=276871
    Going to regret this because I love this car so much , but just got another speeding ticket in it and it is not the right vehicle for my field of work.
    -96 850 R , 191K, Bought the car with 184K. Clean Title
    -Bought it from an old person that had no idea the value of the car , the car has new paint , interior is 9/10 and all the R goodies are in great condition and overall just one of the cleaner Rs Ive seen.
    - When I bought the car it came with stacks of paperwork of maintenance from Volvo Dealerships in Colorado and in Maryland.
    - The car was stock when I bought it except for the Koni Yellows and springs ( fronts are heated stock springs and rear and Eibach, no idea who heated the front springs to lower it but surprisingly rides good ) Sits proper
    -The timing belt, water pump and idler pulleys were done at 140K , stacks of paper show all the work done to the car in the last 70K.

When I bought the Car :
    -Full tuneup , fresh plugs , plug wires , cleaned throttle body , Full PCV system done, Flushed breaks and flushed Transmission 3 times.
    -Volans with yokohama 205/45/17 S drive . Tires had 5k when I bought the set , great tires.
    -Full OBX exhaust, brand new 02 sensors , 16T turbo with 60K miles and white top injectors with 60K miles, cone filter , I have changed the oil 3 times with 10-30 fully synthetic oil, Euro turn signals.
    -Car is fast and sounds good , I get compliments on the volvo all the time.

What it Needs:
    -The car keeps throwing a code that says main catalyst below threshold. It started throwing this code after I put the exhaust and turbo upgrade on. It makes the car run a bit rich but I usually clear the code when it comes up. I was going to get a tune made for the car to lean it out
    -Front right ball joint
    -This probably isnt worth mentioning but has a water leak from the turbo lines in the back , so minor that I have only had to top off the coolant twice since Ive put the turbo on ( 5 months ago ) Just havnt fixed it.
    - The car was hit in the rear bumper from an old lady who was backing out of a gas station , it left the car with minor scratches on the bumper and a small crack. You cannot even see them unless you look for it. Just want to be honest. I was looking to just replace the rear bumper but never found one.
    -The tint on the car is peeling on the passenger side

For you that know me , I absolutely love these cars and and have been super anal about my volvos. One of the Cleaner Rs you will see.
    Contactez son frère qui gère la vente 757-805-0232

Incapable de voir l'annonce...

Commentaire

Ouin belle machine.Elle ma l'air pas mal stock.
      XC90 2.5T 2005, 155 000km, 7 passagers.

S70 t5m 1998 , 99 000km , 21 psi,ipd spring,koni,obx exhaust,airintake,forge bov,snabb fresh pipe,etc...and WIDE STEELIES ''SOLD''

Un gros merci MARTIN,FRED,MARCO pour votre aide plus que très précieuse

Commentaire

Chargement...
      X