Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Looking for S60 manual

Looking for s60 manual, has to be turbo. Less than 150kkm, less than $12k. Found one from dealer 100kkm and 11k, but it is not turbo

http://forums.clubvolvoquebec.com/viewtopic.php?t=722

i dont know how much is asking for :?:

Commentaire

Thanks but it is not manual

Commentaire

Keep looking and im shure that youl find one! there not that rare

Commentaire

where are you from Anvar?if you dont mind me asking?

Commentaire

From Montreal.

Yes I know manual are not very rare but t5 is... Even R are more often automatic than manual.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Anvar
              From Montreal.

Yes I know manual are not very rare but t5 is... Even R are more often automatic than manual.
              Yeah but youre not the first one of our members that has tried to find a S60 T5 manual and the all did for example Mudstrap is one and it didnt take very long for him to find it.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Kris
                Envoyé par Anvar
                From Montreal.

Yeah but youre not the first one of our members that has tried to find a S60 T5 manual and the all did for example Mudstrap is one and it didnt take very long for him to find it.
                Well in fact he was "maybe" looking for "a Volvo".
                Took about two weeks and he had his manual S60 T5 with 100K miles... keep looking and good luck !

Commentaire

Can you tell me where are the good places to look for it? Lespac, Hebdo, where else (maybe not online, newspapers or something)

Commentaire

Lespac.com is a good website, yeah.
                    Try the newspaper, or call Fadi at Garage Blainville Service Volvo, he may have something for you.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                    X