Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

Recherche: Marchepieds XC90 (running boards)

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Recherche: Marchepieds XC90 (running boards)

Merci.
    XC90 2.5T

I've got a used set...$500 plus tax (w/o installation)...

[i]Écrit depuis mon BlackBerry
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Does it include the rubber side steps like in the first pic? Oh, since you're the one who replied , how much is a new set?
      XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

Envoyé par Pinstripe Voir le message
        Does it include the rubber side steps like in the first pic? Oh, since you're the one who replied , how much is a new set?
        No, my used set does not have the rubber steps, but you can add them for $70.44 (for the set of four) -15% CVQ discount, plus taxes...

A new set (including thre rubber steps), is $1077.62 -15% CVQ rebate, plus taxes, plus installation...
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Spoke to my better half and she's interested but would like to see them first... Do they have damage of any kind? Are the bolts included? Is the price negotiable (it is used)?
          XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

Envoyé par Pinstripe Voir le message
            Spoke to my better half and she's interested but would like to see them first... Do they have damage of any kind? Are the bolts included? Is the price negotiable (it is used)?
            They are in excellent condition...a few minor scuff marks (which are quite common)...I would give them an 8.5-9/10...

The bolts would be included, I would order you a new set of bolts based on the chassis number of your XC90...

They are used, and the price is negotiable, but not by much...it's already less than half price vs a new set...

Commentaire

We were hoping to pay in the $400-500 range, but once you add the taxes and the rubber steps, it's well into the $600 range; so we're going to pass.
              XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

Ok! No problem!

Commentaire

http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthr...good-condition
                  S60 T6 AWD Polestar - Cuivre Vibrant! Venez nous rencontrer chez Auto Publique au 2354 Curé Labelle à Laval!

Commentaire

Chargement...
                  X