X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Mags WORK VS-XX 18 pouces avec pneus et Adapteur....3 Piece forged wheels

Hey everyone,

So with the Volvo being up for sale, I decided to part with the wheels. I bought them 5 months ago used from a shop in Cali and had them shipped up here. Personally I find the are SICK, but since I'm selling the car, I won't get the money for them if I give them with the car. The setup is a Staggered setup and I spent countless hours doing the calculations to make sure the tire sizing was perfect so that I would not cause damage to any of the AWD system. The sizing is 100% perfect and has been rolling smoothly for the last 5 months and my AWD still works perfectly lol

The wheels are pretty much MINT in terms of aesthetics. All 4 wheels are 150% straight as well

I bought the tires BRAND new about 5 months ago and they still look like new. The are Dunlop Direzza DZ101's. A great summer tire. The wheels will come with the tires...I don't want to part them

Now for the specs.

WHEELS

- 18inch Work VS-XX
    - Gold face, chrome lip barrel
    -3-piece forged and light weight wheel

Dimensions

-Front = 18x8.5 +38 offset
    -Rear = 18x9.5 +38 offset
    -Bolt pattern = 5x114.3

TIRE SPECS

-4 Brand new Dunlop Direzza DZ101
    -Front = 225/40/18
    -Rear = 255/35/18

Now you may be asking how a 5x114.3 bolt pattern wheel is supposed to fit a Volvo lol. The answer is the Wheel Adapters. I had them custom made by Fifteen51 in California to fit perfectly with my Volvo. It's a 5x108 to 5x114.3 adapter and is also hubcentric to the Volvo's 61mm hub and the 73mm hub on the Wheels. The adapters are 15mm thick and are made of top quality materials.

Also the adapters are a stud design you you won't have any move stupid lugs to fumble with when install or removing wheels lol

Here is what I paid for everything new less than 5 months ago...I have receipts to prove it as well:

Work VS-XX = $2050.00 USD
    Tires = $1100.00 CDN
    Adapters = $375 USD

Here is what I will let everything go for:

If you pick up everything (wheels, tires, and adapters) = $2650.00 CDN
    Wheels + Tires = $2500 CDN
    Adapters = $300 CDN

These prices are before shipping. If you want only the adapters they will fit any P2 R and any JDM wheel that is 5x114.3

Here are some pics of what my setup looked like:

Adapter pics...There are 4 of them and all of the hardware lol

I live in Quebec and I'm willing to ship anywhere in Canada and in the States.

If you have any questions on anything i have for sale, let me know and ill be happy to answer

-Patrick-

pending sale

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X