Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Sur Turbobricks: volvo 200,700 snowclips groupbuy

Je sais pas si il y en a parmi vous qui en ont ou qui ont besoin de ces clips mais le OP de turbobricks m’a suggéré de voir si ici aussi il y a un intérêt
    Ces clips fonctionnent sur les 200 et 700 d’après ce que je comprends

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showth...20#post4222720

Hello guys here is a hard worked and a promised project to all fans here,,,sorry for the delay but here they are finally,they look simple but they are hard as hell to make,remember these are made manually not machine made,,,These are the famous clips used for the 240,700 snowcaps no longer available anywhere...It was a master pain in the butt to create them but after weeks of trying here they are.These are made entirely of epoxy not plastic crap like the regular ones that were available back in the days that with the heat they toasted and break..The epoxy clip that i made is the one on the left side and the OEM is on the right side,guys they are 100% copies no longer available from volvo and soon not available here.The group buy consist of basically a set of 4 clips for 28.00 shipped to the U.S.A. only,,International buyer please pm me for shipping quote.Look at the pictures guys you will have to paint them black or what ever color you want them.The combination of multiples epoxies used to create these are very costly,i barely make anything out of this,,its to help fans here and drink my beer while i am at it..Only a short run will be made so hurry and get in the list or you will be sorry...Any feedbacks will be appreciated ,negative or positive that will help accomplish a better product if possible.Please no dumb comments that will ruin all the effort made and that will ruin the thread please,,,As always a pleasure to work on my spare time for volvo fans,,,ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT BRUNOP39@YAHOO.COM I WILL RESPOND FASTER USING MY CELL PHONE......... OR PM ME...

Just a special note:
    I will be selling the famous 240 snowcaps and the 700 snowcaps soon,,plus some volvo 240 seat cubbies,a Volvo 240 top mono speaker location Gauge Pod,240 door maps,240 doormap cupholders.and have almost ready a volvo 240 A pillar Gaugepod .stay tune,,working on them as we speak,,,Now i have some time to spend in the shop here at home,,,

LIST:

1- NCHOY---1 set

You wouldn't understand... it's a 240 thing

Merci pour le lien...Prime240! J'ai justement un snow cap qui arrive bientôt par la poste...avec des clips brisées!
    Je l'avais déjà contacté pour les Snow Caps qu'il voulait faire, très professionnel et sympatique!
    Volvo 744TM 1988 : Stage inconnu, mais avec quelques bébelles
    Volvo 244 1987 N/A + maintenant M47 manuelle

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X