• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

CARS BACK FOR SALE! NEW PICS ON KIJIJI

Got great deal from auction on s60R

4000$
    Dernière modification par 850R Turbo, 16 mai 2011, 17h17.

Commentaire

Envoyé par ExaudiMeam
      Are you serious ?!
      Yea my dad's friend sells cars in auctions and found me a S60R for peanuts so I'am thinking of actually making the switch

Commentaire

Envoyé par 850R Turbo Voir le message
        Yea my dad's friend sells cars in auctions and found me a S60R for peanuts so I'am thinking of actually making the switch
        How about a brain switch ? Looks yours is faulty and not working properly

lol
        Envoyé par Mudstrap
        Y a pas grand char qui me passe sur la route.

Commentaire

Envoyé par ExaudiMeam Voir le message
          How about a brain switch ? Looks yours is faulty and not working properly

lol
          hahaha why? whats wrong with selling it?

4000$ need it gone guys !
          Dernière modification par 850R Turbo, 16 mai 2011, 17h17.

Commentaire

Elle m'intéresse... mais je suis du Saguenay, descends-tu à Québec de temps en temps ?
            Wagon Mafia / Black Sapphire Duo :
            2007 V70 2.5T 109k KM
            2005 XC70 R 226k KM - Lady's toy
            ---------------------------------------------
            XC70 '05 "Gros pieds" -- VENDU
            S70 '99 LPT "Blackie" -- VENDU
            S70 '98 NA "Pearly" -- VENDU
            740 '90 B230F "Rusty" -- VENDU

Commentaire

No one wants a clean 850 R? :scratch:

Commentaire

Envoyé par 850R Turbo Voir le message
                No one wants a clean 850 R? :scratch:
                No jokes i would go for it, but no dough, everybody wants, want want want

i'd rock a red t5r over an s60r any day of the week.

I dont understand how at that price such a clean original whip didnt even start an auction on CVQ with people fighting over them!
                I sold one here last fall not even CLOSE to the condition of yours within 1 week... To a guy who was 300km away from Mtl...

If i were in your boots (or heels, i dont know what you do at night) i would rustproof it and store it whilst keeping the add up and refurbing and spicing it up with some detailed pictures to show the cars exact state and condition (super macro shots of dings, tears in seats).

But to put things in perspective, ive been trying to sell my 744tic for a couple of months now. Did everything on it except replace the dryer for the AC to get it running again and only got ridiculous offers (keep your radio, i dont want your rims, i dont want your blow off valve, i dont want your speakers) To the point where it had to end with a firm "f#ck off stop wasting my time". Having even lowered the price and accepted to lower it more by keeping certain goodies not a bite...Write 850 on kijiji and you have 200 results, hell! search 240 and you have a good 10 results... Search 740 and you got 1 or 2... I didnt even advertise mine on Kijiji (once on craigslist cause we know hippies love volvo and actually do take care of them) As i wish a connaisseur would take my ride...

So if you can, keep it, if you get desperate for the dough sell it for what you can, but if its simply a question of storage im sure a few good guns here would kindly lend you a spot for the time being.

And by desperate for dough i dont mean your s60r ate your tires and you need new rubber

Cheers Buddy, best of luck

PS: IS THERE WASHER FLUID IN THE RESERVOIR?

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marek Voir le message
                  No jokes i would go for it, but no dough, everybody wants, want want want

i'd rock a red t5r over an s60r any day of the week.

I dont understand how at that price such a clean original whip didnt even start an auction on CVQ with people fighting over them!
                  I sold one here last fall not even CLOSE to the condition of yours within 1 week... To a guy who was 300km away from Mtl...

If i were in your boots (or heels, i dont know what you do at night) i would rustproof it and store it whilst keeping the add up and refurbing and spicing it up with some detailed pictures to show the cars exact state and condition (super macro shots of dings, tears in seats).

But to put things in perspective, ive been trying to sell my 744tic for a couple of months now. Did everything on it except replace the dryer for the AC to get it running again and only got ridiculous offers (keep your radio, i dont want your rims, i dont want your blow off valve, i dont want your speakers) To the point where it had to end with a firm "f#ck off stop wasting my time". Having even lowered the price and accepted to lower it more by keeping certain goodies not a bite...Write 850 on kijiji and you have 200 results, hell! search 240 and you have a good 10 results... Search 740 and you got 1 or 2... I didnt even advertise mine on Kijiji (once on craigslist cause we know hippies love volvo and actually do take care of them) As i wish a connaisseur would take my ride...

So if you can, keep it, if you get desperate for the dough sell it for what you can, but if its simply a question of storage im sure a few good guns here would kindly lend you a spot for the time being.

And by desperate for dough i dont mean your s60r ate your tires and you need new rubber

Cheers Buddy, best of luck

PS: IS THERE WASHER FLUID IN THE RESERVOIR?

Hahahahahha. honestly bro I dont f**kin understand how this isnt gone yet! I'am trying to see if its just me or the price, but that's not the case because I've had tons of people complement the car and telling me its a good price and why so low. Honestly i have like 1700+ views and only 1 person who wanted it and he's from across the country...litetrally.
                  And no cash isnt a problem, and im not worried I have a storage place for the ride anyways, I just dont want a car to lie around when I'am not going to be using it, you know.

Anyways man I appreciate your time
                  Your a good man

BIG BUMP

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marek
                    Bump for a gorgeous day and a reason to wax and take pics of this pearl!
                    I wish I had time, I was working all day.
                    Bump it up!

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marek
                      Yup, mad bumpz for a chill guy and a tight redness R!

so bump for an:
                      Thnx Gangster!

thinking that I might keep the beast since Im pouring a lot of money into it...
                      just painted the trim black , grill black and doing a M59 swap or 6 speed soon as well as new bov going in next week
                      Dernière modification par 850R Turbo, 29 mai 2011, 15h34.

Commentaire

mmmm dam it look nicebump good luck
                        Dernière modification par Frank1992, 30 mai 2011, 19h17.
                        Francis

Commentaire

Bumpppppp!!!!!!!
                          back to 4200$ a little nego
                          any reasonable offer takes it.

more pics :
                          http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ289835742
                          Dernière modification par 850R Turbo, 14 juin 2011, 10h37.

Commentaire

Sans blague t'es pas obliger de bumper au 24 heures; T'es pas sur mtlracing. Je suis certain que 100% de membres de volvoquebec ont vu ton annonce et ce n'est pas en bumpant continuellement que ca va changer quelque chose sur ce forum ci !

Commentaire

Envoyé par speedmaters Voir le message
                              Sans blague t'es pas obliger de bumper au 24 heures; T'es pas sur mtlracing. Je suis certain que 100% de membres de volvoquebec ont vu ton annonce et ce n'est pas en bumpant continuellement que ca va changer quelque chose sur ce forum ci !
                              Pardon Monsieur! Mais bumper est un droit et non un privilege, si nous voulons que notre annonce reste au TOP et bien c'est ce qu'il faut faire pour y parvenir!

Je me suis mis a bumper la mienne au 24h et j'ai depuis peu 3500+ vues sur mon thread de vente. il n'y a aucun mal a faire cela et franchement je ne crois pas que ca blesse qui que ce soit, dans le cas que si et bien il faut simplement rajouter un peu plus de 5w40 aux cereales le matin.

Bump pour une R, bump pour du feu, bump pour les ptites jupes qui ne cessent pas et bump pour les 3 membres et freres du groupe Hanson.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marek
                                Wow.......

Ca tourne vite au bordel ici!

Desole mais cette R est MALADE, y'a absolument aucune raison de blaster le char...

Evidement que la voiture se vendra plus vite si elle a plus d'exposition et de vue generale....

Criss que c'est pas parlable les FWD

BUmp Pour Bumper un Bump pendant qu'un bump se fait Bumper par un des Frere Hanson!
                                Marek, as-tu vu la voiture en question? moi oui, et elle est pas malade malade. Elle est belle oui, mais la carrosserie n'est pas parfaite, je n'ai malheureusement pas vu l'intérieur et moteur etc. C'est rare oui, mais qu'elle soit pas déja vendue c'est bizzare....

Je sais qu'on a le droit de bumper aux 24 heures, mais comme disait l'autre, ya 2 nouvelles annonces de voitures a vendre par semaine, qu'elle soit pas en haut ne changera absolument rien. Mais c'est son droit! do it

Bonne chance dans ta vente, et non! c'est pas une civic!
                                Volks Golf mk2 86 cis(sold)
                                Volks Jetta mk2 92 2 Doors (stolen)
                                Volks Golf mk3 97 (sold)
                                Volvo 850 Wagon 95 10 valves (sold)
                                Volvo 245 Wagon 87 ( sold)
                                Volvo 244 1992 show car (sold)
                                Volvo S70 1998 custom interior (LEDS) vendue
                                Brand new V70 GLT 1998 (74000km!!!!)
                                Réparation de module ABS, par pm svp

Commentaire

Chargement...
                                X