Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• any chevy lovers out there?

Hi everyone, what's up? was just surfing around and thought i'd take a look at some of chevrolet's lineup. They seem to have some nice and interesting cars...for some reason i kinda like the cruze..looks like a fun little car and i also like the malibu, nice style, good looking car. I had one once for a few days as a rental..had good pep!
    the HHR seems kinda cool, but we had issues with it (another rental)...door lock broke, only had key entry on drivers side (broke), no keyless entry and no trunk key entry..was a disaster night!
    other then that? hmm not much else..
    any one else like their products? if so which one and why??
    i will always have a soft spot for my 1996 caprice (police pack)
    oh well..
    fabs

T'es dans la mauvaise section! NO VOLVO CONTENT = Rubrique HORS SUJET!
    V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
    V70R 2006
    S60 2.5T 2006
    S40 1.9T 2001
    V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

A ZR1 anytime, i aint a chevy guy but a there will always be a place for that Corvette in my dream garage beside my Grand National GNX, my Shelby GT 500 KR and my 855R !

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      6 Volvos dont 3 R... pas pire!!!
      2004 S40 1.9T automatique
      1996 855 R 5 vitesses - vendu
      1991 745 automatique - vendu
      2004 V70 R GearTronic - vendu a Thierry V70R
      1997 854 R automatique - vendu ( RIP pas par moi ! )
      1994 855 T5 automatique - vendu

Commentaire

Envoyé par JS Voir le message
        A ZR1 anytime, i aint a chevy guy but a there will always be a place for that Corvette in my dream garage beside my Grand National GNX, my Shelby GT 500 KR and my 855R !

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
        mmmmmmmmmmmm Grand National
        1998 s70 n/a
        1997 854r aut. ,st tune 17psi, bilstein hd, apex coil springs 2" lowered :,sconeman's post maf pipe, 960 throttle body, 6000k hid

Commentaire

I agree...mmmm grand national..was a kiler car..that and the last of the real chevy impalaSS (1994-1996)..R.I.P.
          JS..i like your "dream garage"..hahah
          I think i would also add the 1960's camaro SS with the 396 in it..always liked those cars..
          BUT..what i wanted to know was..which of the newer models do you like???
          fabs

Commentaire

it's kind of the small side but i really like the chevy sonic i don't know why it looks cool to me except from that the cruze is a nice car too i saw one fully equiped the other day and it looked F*ckin awesome
            1998 s70 n/a
            1997 854r aut. ,st tune 17psi, bilstein hd, apex coil springs 2" lowered :,sconeman's post maf pipe, 960 throttle body, 6000k hid

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X