Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Ma nouvelle a moi 2013 Volvo C70

Apres avoir rechercher pour plus d'un an et essayer plussier voitures, Je vien d'acheter ma premiere Volvo, une C70 2013. Excuser mon Français image3.JPG .

After researching for over a year and test driving half a dozen C70, I finally bought one on Monday. So far quite impressed.
    2013 Volvo C70 Ice White / Cranberry Red

Bonjour et bienvenue !

Ne vous en faites pas pour le français, il est très bon

Félicitations pour votre acquisition, elle est vraiment belle !

Commentaire

I recognize that car...

Did you just buy it from Volvo Pointe-Claire?
      15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
      Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
      1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Hi RJ240, yes I bought it from Volvo Pointe Claire on Monday.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Deltavolvo Voir le message
          Hi RJ240, yes I bought it from Volvo Pointe Claire on Monday.
          Nice! Congratulations, you'll love the car. It was very well taken care of by the previous owner from the very beginning...
          15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

I think it's a great car so far. Had the Ontario. Safety done and it passed with flying color. Unfortunately in Ontario we need to get an emissions test done when we register a car. And I am having problems with that. The evap monitor on the ecu has not run yet. All other monitors have run and register as ready. So apparently they can't do the emission test. I have driven well over 500 km now and still no luck.

Commentaire

Him, unfortunately I can't help you with that one we have absolutely no experience with that here in Quebec.

Maybe try Swedespeed or one of the US forums where the members have to have their cars emission tested. Perhaps they will be able to shine some light on how that works...

Commentaire

Nice ride, totaly cool ENJOY!

Commentaire

Congratulations and welcome to the Club! C70 Club and CVQ

You choosed a nice one!
                  C70 "Ragtop" 2.3 HPT 2004 Passion Red
                  V70T5 "Little Red Wagon" 2.3 HPT 2001 Venitian Red
                  XC90 "Wife's car" 3.2 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic
                  XC90 "Le V8" 4.4 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic

Commentaire

Merci, finalement la voiture a passé le test d'émission pour l'Ontario. Elle est maintenant plaque avec des plaques d'Ontario.
                    J'attend impatiemment le printemps.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Deltavolvo
                      Merci, finalement la voiture a pass le test d'mission pour l'Ontario. Elle est maintenant plaque avec des plaques d'Ontario.
                      J'attend impatiemment le printemps.
                      Nice!

Join the club...moi aussi j'attends le printemps...

Commentaire

Hi RJ240, can you tell me how much it cost to become CVQ VIP, member? I would like to purchase the wind blocker for my C70, and heard they were extremely expensive, saving 15% would be worthwhile. Is there a way of sending someone a PM on this forum?

thanks..

Commentaire

Here's all you need to know!

http://www.clubvolvoquebec.com/v3/fo...re-vip-du-club

Thanks for encouraging the club!

244DL 1992 aka "Moby Dick"
                          245DL 1992 aka "La verte"
                          V60 2017 "HAL"
                          262c 1978 aka "pimpmobile"
                          V70 2.5T 2006 aka "le corbillard"
                          245DL 1991 aka "Türb0sna1l" (en pièces)
                          244DL 1990 aka "Organ donor" (en pièces)
                          244DL 1987 aka "La rouge" (vendue, puis rachetée, puis revendue)

Commentaire

The Windblocker is $722.31 plus taxes, so having the VIP membership would save you 15% ($108.35), which is considerably more than the cost of the Lifetime VIP membership of $35...

Commentaire

Great stuff, thank you GroanMan and RJ240. Does one have to live in Quebec to join, I live in Ottawa, and work in Gatineau?

Commentaire

Chargement...
                              X