Annonce

Réduire
Aucune annonce.

The Future Is Now – Volvo Cars and Microsoft enable people to talk to their cars...

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• The Future Is Now – Volvo Cars and Microsoft enable people to talk to their cars...

https://www.media.volvocars.com/ca/f...-to-their-cars
    15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
    Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
    1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Ouf... Sa me fait peur de savoir qu'il va avoir du microsoft dans nos volvo....

Commentaire

The guy looks & sounds like a douchebag. And what's up with the 'my Volvo' if this is designed for a Volvo what else would you mean when you talk to the device and say 'turn on the heater'; and what if you have two Volvo's in the family?

Honestly, I'd rather do all of that through an app and not speak out loud.
      XC90 2.5T

Commentaire

Envoyé par Pinstripe Voir le message
        The guy looks & sounds like a douchebag. And what's up with the 'my Volvo' if this is designed for a Volvo what else would you mean when you talk to the device and say 'turn on the heater'; and what if you have two Volvo's in the family?

Honestly, I'd rather do all of that through an app and not speak out loud.
        I'm with you on that one. I've never been a big fan of voice activation, especially when in public. I prefer just to use an app for these find of things...
        15% de rabais sur les pièces d'origine chez Volvo Pointe-Claire pour les membres CVQ VIP.
        Visitez notre site: Pieces.VolvoPointeClaire.com

2012 C70 T5 Electric Silver - Polestar Tune, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo Engineering ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Heico spoiler lips

2005 V50 T5M AWD Rouge - Vendu
        1998 S70 T5M Noir - 239whp/317wtq (Previous setup) - Liste des modifications - RIP

Commentaire

Il me semble que l'implémentation de MICROSFT CONNECT fut très difficile chez Ford?

Mais si cela fonctionne, cela pourrait sauver des vies en faisant en sorte que plusieurs personnes garderont les yeux sur la route au lieu de se battre avec une console (radio, chauffage etc) de plus en plus complexe

Seul le temps nous diras

Commentaire

Chargement...
          X