Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Android ?????

Wrote to you 2times but never got answered. Like to use my phone as a player and/or ram disk through USB . I saw something about galaxy but else?... mine is an HTC. I just dont want a forest of wires. Just connect my phone to the usb, select music and listen to it while my phone is charging.

Envoyé par klingklang Voir le message
    Wrote to you 2times but never got answered. Like to use my phone as a player and/or ram disk through USB . I saw something about galaxy but else?... mine is an HTC. I just dont want a forest of wires. Just connect my phone to the usb, select music and listen to it while my phone is charging.
    Hi,

You can use it as a mass stock device (USB) or via BT directly with use of the steering controls.
    S60 T6 AWD Polestar - Cuivre Vibrant! Venez nous rencontrer chez Auto Publique au 2354 Curé Labelle à Laval!

Commentaire

GROM and Android

Envoyé par Spirosxc70 Voir le message
      Hi,

You can use it as a mass stock device (USB) or via BT directly with use of the steering controls.
      Apologize for the late reply. Yes, we will have the Android support coming April 4th. Please read the online version of the newsletter that came out today:
      http://gromaudio.com/newsletter/marc...er_spring.html
      Thank you for your interest!
      GROM - USB, MP3,Bluetooth, iPhone and Android integration to your car

Commentaire

Android App

GROM Android app is available now for beta-testing! Will work for GROM-USB2 and GROM-MST3 units via USB cable. Play, charge and control functions are available. The app is free, available at Google Play, the app name is AALinQ (Android Accessory Link)
        More information is available here: http://gromaudio.com/aalinq/index.html

Commentaire

installed this morning. Overall good with HD2 with Cyanogen (gingerbread based) firmware. Was able to connect and control it from the radio. Not the opposite, wished I would be able to stop or pause the song from the phone too. The only negative point is if I choose a song in my playlist, no matter which one, it start playing at 30seconds. I need to hit the car << button to restart it from the beginning.

edit:
          Just an another thing I found. When the phone ring, The music get in pause but cannot restart to where it was. Need to go to the next track to resolve.

desolé de l'anglais pour les utilisateurs, c'est pour les communications avec Grom Audio

Commentaire

installed this morning. Overall good with HD2 with Cyanogen (gingerbread based) firmware. Was able to connect and control it from the radio. Not the opposite, wished I would be able to stop or pause the song from the phone too. The only negative point is if I choose a song in my playlist, no matter which one, it start playing at 30seconds. I need to hit the car << button to restart it from the beginning.

edit:
            Just an another thing I found. When the phone ring, The music get in pause but cannot restart to where it was. Need to go to the next track to resolve.
            Hello,
            Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate that! I will recommend you to work with the developers, so they can help you to resolve the issues. You can contact them at http://gromaudio.com/support.html
            Thank you!

Commentaire

apres la seconde version du logiciel, apres 2 firmware update....ca marche vraiment pas bien leur truc avec android...oubliez-ca, c'est de la m....

reste le bluethooth en A2DP si vous y tenez vraiment. ce n'ai pas une option pour moi.

Commentaire

apres la seconde version du logiciel, apres 2 firmware update....ca marche vraiment pas bien leur truc avec android...oubliez-ca, c'est de la m....

reste le bluethooth en A2DP si vous y tenez vraiment. ce n'ai pas une option pour moi.
                If you keep experiencing the problems with Android app - I will recommend you to contact developers, they will be happy to help you.
                Also we just had an initial release, that might have some problems. I personally use AALinQ with Samsung Galaxy S2 in VW (sorry not Volvo), and it works all right.
                If you have any feedback - we will be happy to hear it and work on the problems if there are any. We truly appreciate your input.
                Thank you.

Commentaire

As-tu essayé avec les développeurs? (http://gromaudio.com/support.html)... j'ai eu des petits problèmes d'echo avec mon mains libres au départ. Bon support, reglé rapidement mais c'est eux qui programment tout alors lien direct!
                  S60 T6 AWD Polestar - Cuivre Vibrant! Venez nous rencontrer chez Auto Publique au 2354 Curé Labelle à Laval!

Commentaire

des developpeurs.... oui jai communiqué avec eux et pas de succes a date.

J'ai installe la version du 23 mai. firmware 23 et on recule encore plus. j'ai essaye avec mon htc et mon epad asus et ca marche pas plus. J'aurais pas du mette une cri...ce cenne la d'dans. c'est des amateurs c'est gens la. On le voit quand on te repond "sur une nissan avec un galaxiy, ça mache"

C'est plate parce que j'ai une volvo et un htc. c'tu droles hein. de toute facon, Il anonce un systeme pour volvo, et un logiciel pour android. C'est que j'ai pis ca marche pu. Je dois enlevé ma fuse pour faire un reset des tracks dans le radio. Il aime come juste le Cd1 et la track 23. si je touche au telephone ou a la radio....reste a enlevé la fuse pour reset.

Si ce n'etait pas de tout defaire la console, la modification que j'ai fait pour integrer une sortie USB ca ferait longtemps que je leur aurai retourné leur cochonnerie. C'est du vol.

J'ose esperer qu'un jour, avant que je change de voiture, Ils vont avoir changer d'ingenieurs et que ca marche.

j'ai ca en ..... payé pour quelque chose qui marche juste a moitié, heu pardon. qui marchais a moitié et qui marche pu pentoute.... non, je suis pas correct avec c'est gens la, la toune23 joue......des fois....

Commentaire

Hello Stephan,
                      I am sorry to hear that you experience the problems. Can you please let me know the ticket number in GROM Support system? I will look it over and try to help.
                      I was able to locate two of your tickets that you opened with your "klingklang" email address, they are dated on March 26th and 28th. I was not able to find any other tickets in our system.
                      Thank you.

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X