X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• GROM Install and Operation Videos

Hello!
    To keep the forum more organized I will start a new thread dedicated to the installation and operation videos for GROM products.
    Here is the first one:
    Volvo S40 05-10 USB Bluetooth Smartphone Android Interface Adapter Installation GROM-MST3:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccd4HCIofQ
    Takes about 30 minutes to install.
    GROM - USB, MP3,Bluetooth, iPhone and Android integration to your car

The URL contained a malformed video ID.
    Burn Rubber... Not Your Soul|

Commentaire

Ca devrais fonctionner maintenant!
      sigpic
      6 Volvos dont 3 R... pas pire!!!
      2004 S40 1.9T automatique
      1996 855 R 5 vitesses - vendu
      1991 745 automatique - vendu
      2004 V70 R GearTronic - vendu a Thierry V70R
      1997 854 R automatique - vendu ( RIP pas par moi ! )
      1994 855 T5 automatique - vendu

Commentaire

Envoyé par JS Voir le message
        Ca devrais fonctionner maintenant!
        Looks that it is working. And here is the installation video posted on the YouTube:
        http://youtu.be/UJX86A8FVIY
        Thank you!

Commentaire

Volvo XC90 GROM MST3 Install Video

Here is the link to the Volvo XC90 2003-09 install of GROM-MST3 USB Bluetooth Android installation:
          http://youtu.be/05mODXZU6Xk

Commentaire

"I just noticed we have an english speaking GROM rep here ! AWESOME!!!!!! ....because I am having issues ... I ordered the GROM for my 2006 XC90 with Dynaudio (6 CD )
            First of all everything worked just fine since I recieved it about 48 days ago , my Volvo tech told me I had no choice but to cancel out my CD player ,which I did ( not too happy but hey it can be worse) ...now it is worse !
            My whole audio system is doing freegames on/off on/off on/off .....My Volvo tech unplugged the GROM audio and no more problems !
            Can someone please call me and speak to my Volvo tech ASAP to fix this issue
            I can be reached at (514)910-5374

...I truely hope I can continue boasting how I love my GROM audio products ...and we will soon see if customer service is as good as everyone tells me !"

If someone can get back to Louis, please from GROM
            S60 T6 AWD Polestar - Cuivre Vibrant! Venez nous rencontrer chez Auto Publique au 2354 Curé Labelle à Laval!

Commentaire

Envoyé par Spirosxc70 Voir le message
              "I just noticed we have an english speaking GROM rep here ! AWESOME!!!!!! ....because I am having issues ... I ordered the GROM for my 2006 XC90 with Dynaudio (6 CD )
              First of all everything worked just fine since I recieved it about 48 days ago , my Volvo tech told me I had no choice but to cancel out my CD player ,which I did ( not too happy but hey it can be worse) ...now it is worse !
              My whole audio system is doing freegames on/off on/off on/off .....My Volvo tech unplugged the GROM audio and no more problems !
              Can someone please call me and speak to my Volvo tech ASAP to fix this issue
              I can be reached at (514)910-5374

...I truely hope I can continue boasting how I love my GROM audio products ...and we will soon see if customer service is as good as everyone tells me !"

If someone can get back to Louis, please from GROM
              Hello,
              Thank you for posting the issue here. We will contact Louis and try to help him. He can also contact tech support at the following address: http://gromaudio.com/support.html
              Thank you.

Commentaire

Chargement...
              X