Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Suspension 764 1989

Hi Frank, one of our member is searching for suspension parts for a 764 year 1989 with IRS; lowering spings, shocks and bushings. We look on your web site and there is only w/o IRS, are you able to get some and what would be the price, thanks

J-S

That would be me, and you'd be my sole purveyor of susp. parts since nobody else seems to offer anything for me, except OEM springs and rubber bushings at the dealer or the Nivomat conversion kit from IPD, which I'm not quite sure about and comes with standard springs.
    I want a full kit of polyurethane bushings for the rear, a lowering spring kit (not THAT lower, though, maybe 20-30mm MAX, streets here are so bad you feel like it's Kundahar), and some shocks to come with that, and a complete set of poly bushings for the front too.

Commentaire

I have EST progressive springs with a 36mm drop on my 745ti and they are actually pretty damn smooth on the streets of kundahar

Commentaire

Envoyé par Kris
        I have EST progressive springs with a 36mm drop on my 745ti and they are actually pretty damn smooth on the streets of kundahar
        Well if 36mm is Kundahar-proof, then let's rock it on !

Commentaire

We do not carry any performance suspension set ups for models with IRS. We do have stock replacement parts available for these models if you are interested.

Commentaire

It was originally intended for an upgrade since everything is working fine but I'd like a list of available parts and prices in case anything breaks back there.

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X