X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• 2004 S60R - M66 - Atacama - 122 000km

Salut gang,

I am trying to decide if whether or not I should part with my S60R.
    It was a project car and I have spent a year doing a lot of maintenance and additions to it.
    As such, mechanically it is bulletproof and runs exceptionally strong.
    Aesthetically, the front bumper lower lip is cracked and the windshield also has a crack in it,
    These are not big issues especially as a windshield from any 01-09 s60 or v70 will do.

The Pros (and maintenance done in the last 3000km):

1. Volvo m66 - fluid flushed and drained with redline fluid. Smooth without grinds or hesitations
    2. Engine - new Volvo plugs, AEM dryflow filter and regular 4000km castrol syntec oil changes (doesn't burn any oil no leaks either).
    3. Did complete timing belt job with water pumps, pulleys and tensioners
    4. Installed a new Volvo clutch, pressure plate and slave cylinder (preventative maintenance).
    5. Changed both lower controls arms and bushings to HD polyurethane ones
    6. Both front sway bars and ball joints are new
    7. Headlights have the blacked out housing and D2S projector conversion
    8. Atacama leather is in great condition with minimal wear (small rip on driver bolster was caught early and mended).
    9. Has an android 4.4. bluetooth, ipod, GPS (Igo), rearview camera unit with CD player, mp3 support, USB, AUX and SD card
    10. Has professionally installed tints all around - rear tail lights also tinted
    11. Angle gear sleeve changed 2 months ago also, complete fluid flush and angle gear re-seal (all new seals as well)
    12. rear differential and AOC fluids flushed and changed
    13. New brake pads front and rear (calipers were painted burnt orange to match the interior).
    14. Upgraded Forge CBV with both springs
    15. Complete 3" downpipe and custom exhaust (catless) with magnaflow muffler. Sounds amazing and deep under 3500rpm and screams above it (even
    backfires) - no drone!
    16. Recently installed new Fuel pressure sensor
    17. Has BC racing coilovers with custom Swift Spring upgrade (1300$ USD for parts alone) - car is planted and feels great. Also has the 4C delete
    18. I have a custom Yonaka intercooler and full 2.5" aluminium pipping and couplers sitting new in the box ready to be installed.
    19. Also comes with a custom HILTON 2.5 stage tune (good for 19-20 psi and about 360hp) which has not yet been loaded but ready to go.
    20. All filters (air, fuel, cabin) have been changed
    21. Has the SNABB intake piping installed (as well as a new MAF).
    22. All new engine mounts (volvo oem), subfram bushings, polyurethane inserts and subframe bolts.
    23. A bunch of other little things have also been change along the way that I am forgetting...car comes with 2 keys and a car starter installed!

Roger Jin can testify to the kits and parts I purchased along the way!

The car is great for someone wanting to finish off the project. I will include the intercooler kit and stage 2.5 tune in the sale (loads with VIDA - I have the installation interface). Well maintained and taken care of, genuine or OEM parts used - a lot of preventative maintenance.
    Besides the exterior flaws, the car is good to go - nothing more needed.

Looking to get 10 000$ (also, no tax :P) for it which I believe is reasonable considering the work put into it (clutch, coilovers, downpipe, exhaust, etc....) cost upwards of 4000$ in the past 6 months alone. The intercooler kit is an other 600$ and the tune 500 (US) on top of that!
    So this is a car with over 5000$ in upgrades and maintenance done.
    Best of all, it only has 122 000 original kilometres, never been in an accident and a Canadian car.

I will leave this here for a while before going to kijiji as I'd prefer to sell it to another member who will appreciate and take care of the car, along with the potential it has.

I will post more pictures later.

- JE PARLE AUSSI FRANCAIS, N'HESITER PAS A ME CONTACTER, MERCI ! -

Here is a link to a quick album with various photos of the car, parts and work being done!

http://imgur.com/a/AlZhg

Voila le kit de Intercooler complet avec toutes les tuyaux que j'inclus - neufs!

Commentaire

Photo prises aujourd'hui pour les interesser!
      Montrant aussi les headlights noirs ainsi que le retrofit custom des projecteurs

Commentaire

Où se cachent tous ceux qui disent chercher une R en bon état et à bas milage???...
        V60 Cross Country 2018 + Polestar

S70 2000
        V70R 2006
        S60 2.5T 2006
        S40 1.9T 2001
        V70 5T AWD 2005

855 T5 1997

Commentaire

Nice R buddy !

Cars come with 2 sets of wheels and tires ?
          Volvo 854 T5-R 1995 ~205 000 Kms
          Volvo 854 T5-M 1995 ~ 101 000 Kms

Commentaire

Envoyé par GrecoVolvo Voir le message

15. Complete 3" downpipe and custom exhaust (catless) with magnaflow muffler. Sounds amazing and deep under 3500rpm and screams above it (even
            backfires) - no drone!
            Moi aussi, j'ai ce "trouble là" sur ma V.. Backfires lorsque mon pied s'alourdit trop fortement sur la pédale à gaz...

Sans blague, GrecoVolvo, tu as réellement une belle bagnole!

P.S. : Le reflet sur ta voiture, est-ce une C70 ? ...plus avril approche, plus je vois des C70 partout
            C70 "Ragtop" 2.3 HPT 2004 Passion Red
            V70T5 "Little Red Wagon" 2.3 HPT 2001 Venitian Red
            XC90 "Wife's car" 3.2 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic
            XC90 "Le V8" 4.4 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic

Commentaire

Envoyé par GrecoVolvo Voir le message
              Montrant aussi les headlights noirs ainsi que le retrofit custom des projecteurs

WOW quest ce que tu as mis comme lumières ?
              Parce que je trouve que des lumieres de "R" ca n'eclaire pas tres bien.
              S60T5 AWD 2014
              XC90 2010
              V70R 2007 Man.
              C70T5 2007 Man. (le Youyou)
              S60R 2005 Man. - perte totale fev. 2015
              V70R 2000 Auto - vendu
              S70T5 SE 1998 Man. - vendu
              S60T5 2003 Man. - fin de bail
              854 Turbo 1996 Auto - vendu

Commentaire

Envoyé par wezo00 Voir le message
                Où se cachent tous ceux qui disent chercher une R en bon état et à bas milage???...
                Lolll.. plus ça change.. plus c'est pareil

Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
                sigpic
                1998 V70R AWD* - TP tuned M4.4 - COP - 20G 6+6 billets/10cm hotside @30+PSI (WG closed) - LVL10 4spd Auto Box w/Setrab Cooler - ARD Pulley - 3.25 MAF - 4in intake - 3in Throttle w/Int/TB spacer - DW 800cc inj - AEM 320LPH Fuel Pump - DO88 FMIC - TIAL QR BOV - N/A Cams - R Manifold - Custom Exhaust 3in / Borla - Front STD BBK w/ 2pieces STD rotors - SS Brake Lines - KW coilovers - Water/Meth/FS - IPD Sway Bar - IPD End Links

Commentaire

Envoyé par wezo00 Voir le message
                  ...Ce sont les même qui ne veulent pas payer plus de 5000$!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
                  850 T5-R Cream Yellow (Garage Princess): 2006 RN Swapped, 3'' turbo-back exhaust custom made by Rawtek Inc,EST SRI, EST CF Strut brace,Standard Suspension coil-overs,Standard front BBK,R rear BBK,AEM uego Wideband,Autometer Boost gauge,MSD Ignition Coil,Polyurethane Upper Engine Stabilizer Mount, Polyurethane Transmission Mount,HKS SSQVIII blow off valve,Snabb FMIC,IPD poly subframe inserts,Ipd Sway-bars
                  S40 2.4i 2005(Gf's Ride): H&R springs
                  S80 T6 2000: don't know what to do with this boat!

Commentaire

Envoyé par Marco Bolduc Voir le message
                    ...Ce sont les même qui ne veulent pas payer plus de 5000$!
                    Oui puis quand ils veulent vendre ce qu'ils ont acquis, ils le surestiment souvent!

Ce n'est pas le cas ici! On a un bel exemple de R à faible millage... ...et super bien entretenu!

Ça, ça vaut son pesant d'or!
                    C70 "Ragtop" 2.3 HPT 2004 Passion Red
                    V70T5 "Little Red Wagon" 2.3 HPT 2001 Venitian Red
                    XC90 "Wife's car" 3.2 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic
                    XC90 "Le V8" 4.4 AWD 2007 Black Sapphire Metallic

Commentaire

L'auto n'est plus a vendre.
                      Il y a eu des problemes (accident).
                      SVP suprimer l'annonce, merci

Commentaire

Chargement...
                      X