Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Projecteurs rétrofittés, 50w HID - S80 1999-2005

Bon je vends mon set up de projecteurs, ca éclaire comme ca n'a pas de bon sens. Le setup:

- Projecteurs Lexus RX330 AFS (180$)
    - Clear lens de TSX pour un cutoff sharp et coloré (60$)
    - Shrouds/Covers de Lexus RX330 (60$)
    - Ballasts 50w Techone (100$)
    - D2S adaptors (30$)
    - Bulbes presque neufs Philips 85122+ (80$)
    - 20 heures de travai, même si c'étais au salaire minimum sa ferait 160$ lol

Donc on en a pour 670$. Un setup UNIQUE au monde, avec des véritables bulbes 85122+ boostés a 50w.

Je les laisse aller pour 500$ + vos headlights OEM de S80. On peux peut-être arranger quelque chose avec le prix dépendant si vous voulez les ballasts/bulbes ou pas..

NOTEZ: JE N'AI PLUS LES LED A L'INTÉRIEUR, ET LA PARTIE SMOKED EST UN PEU PLUS FONCÉE.

j'essairai de prendre des photos du cutoff eventuellement.

Wow they look great! If it was for S70 I would buy them! Did you make it yourself?

Commentaire

Yes I made them myself with a good friend of mine. It took us two full days (11 AM to 10 PM x 2). But it was well worth it! It lights up like there is no tomorrow and it just looks so good. It's also a unique experience to drive with the cutoff bouncing around as your car takes bumps because the cutoff is so sharp.

Also the headlights look blue/purple/pink from afar because of the color on top of the cutoff, yet, the actual light is white (4000k).

I think it's worth way more than 500$
      Dernière modification par diplomat128, 02 juin 2009, 15h08.

Commentaire

Do you have some kind of tutorial that you followed? And where did you get the clear glass for the lights. I'm sorry to ask all this in your selling topic, but it brings it back to the top at the same time. If this can help, try to post it at sweedespeed forum and I'm pretty sure someone will consider your offer there.

Commentaire

the S80's already come with a clear headlight glass.

I didn't follow any tutorial, I just read alot on HIDplanet.com it's quite easy you just have to know what you're doing, you just gotta be REALLY carefull and patient. Visualize and plan everything you're going to do because once you cut them, if you screw up, you're $crewed.

I posted it on swedespeed and volvoforums... too bad those forums don't get alot of traffic like Audizine and Vortex... They should merge into one big, nice forum.

Anyways, these headlights are unique in the world, only one pair ever made! Don't miss the opportunity!

Commentaire

En haut! Les lumières sont uniques!

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X